59 chatty comments by "CryosSR"
- Posted Oct 30, 2007 9:40am PDT Circa 2002: An MMO simply cannot be a Blizzard-Style game as we know it. Sure, the company has turned out some seriously great titles, but...
- Posted Apr 28, 2008 11:39am PDT None of them. A plane from point A heading to point B loses an engine as they are inflating the raft and it strikes the ship killing all aboard.
- Posted Mar 19, 2009 10:54pm PDT OoooOOooOoooOoOoooooOOO
- Posted Jun 30, 2009 10:13am PDT oooooh
- Posted Jun 30, 2009 10:45am PDT SM'd
- Posted Jul 13, 2009 12:23pm PDT Dave Mustaine for Dimebag
- Posted Nov 06, 2009 8:06am PST Best 20 games of 2000-2009? By my recollection, a certain game named Metroid Prime was released in November of 2002.
- Posted Nov 07, 2009 11:29pm PST Media Center begs to differ sir
- Posted Nov 11, 2009 6:10pm PST The Elder Holes V: Orgasm Chasm
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 10:39am PST Die Hard and Gremlins
- Posted Dec 18, 2009 1:39pm PST Oh I declare this looks delicious
- Posted Mar 07, 2010 9:31pm PST Alien and Aliens, and considering the competition this year, Moon should have at least been nominated
- Posted Mar 07, 2010 9:41pm PST Meh, forgot Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind too
- Posted May 24, 2010 8:55pm PDT Processor you say? Contest you say? Continue...
- Posted Jun 10, 2010 1:00pm PDT 2002 and 2004 hold up as being damn impressive as well going with the 2 year incremental from '96