74,268 chatty comments by "CrustaR"
- Posted Apr 21, 2007 6:08pm PDT I see what you did there
- Posted Apr 21, 2007 5:22pm PDT That commercial cracks me up. I haven't been able to find it online, however.
- Posted Apr 21, 2007 5:05pm PDT I tried it, too, but it didn't work. You can try the Brazilian way of snapping, which is painful, but awesome.
- Posted Apr 21, 2007 4:54pm PDT What the -- ?!
- Posted Apr 21, 2007 4:48pm PDT Steak would be better.
- Posted Apr 21, 2007 1:16pm PDT You mean to say the Dust 2 remake you have been working on is about to be released?
- Posted Apr 21, 2007 12:06pm PDT Because COMMANDO is better?
- Posted Apr 20, 2007 9:43am PDT www.webmd.com?
- Posted Apr 20, 2007 8:28am PDT When is it slated for release?
- Posted Apr 19, 2007 7:19pm PDT Don't forget about The Last Express. :[
- Posted Apr 19, 2007 6:35pm PDT No, go COMMANDO.
- Posted Apr 19, 2007 6:22pm PDT I had no idea someone liked COMMANDO as much as I.
- Posted Apr 19, 2007 3:54pm PDT Old school! Remember that PC game Avoid the Noid? It was totally awesome.
- Posted Apr 19, 2007 3:40pm PDT Ohhh, yummy. Actually, I was referring to Sierra Nevada. It seems to have a different taste off the tap for some odd reason.
- Posted Apr 19, 2007 3:33pm PDT Yeah, I've got a Guinness pint glass I use for my beers, which helps quite a bit. Just sometimes, the stuff off the tap seems so much better, but...