73,841 chatty comments by "CrustaR"
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 4:20pm PDT Whoa, that was trippy.
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 1:47pm PDT That's got a good response time.
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 1:16pm PDT or people who have shin splints. :(
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 9:40am PDT Yeah, you have to unlock everything again. I got up the hardest difficulty before I stopped playing. I was kind of disappointed that the...
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 9:32am PDT That angers me. There aren't any fan-made patches that remove those pesky things?
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 9:26am PDT Have you tried running it in compatibility mode?
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 9:17am PDT I totally disagree. Gaiden is way more complex and satisfying. I actually took DMC3 back because Gaiden was so much better.
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 8:46am PDT Nope, only counter attacks.
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 8:25am PDT My only suggestion would be to keep trying. Eventually, you'll become a badass by the process of trial and (much) error.
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 7:10am PDT The only system that has the most potential is the one that gets Ninja Gaiden 2.
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 7:09am PDT Well, I guess I can do that. Now I just need to score an interview there.
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 7:08am PDT That pretty much sums it up.
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 5:40am PDT The solution: coffee.
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 5:20am PDT According to urban dictionary, a newfie is "a slang term for a person of Newfoundland, Canada's most easterly province."
- Posted Mar 13, 2007 7:19pm PDT Whoa, that looks rad.