73,126 chatty comments by "CrustaR"
- Posted Feb 08, 2005 10:42am PST I never did figure out what those were for. I'm stuck at the last three bosses.
- Posted Dec 23, 2004 12:13pm PST I played it, but I did not enjoy it. There was too much crawling around in the jungle, making it much slower than MGS2. Maybe it gets better...
- Posted Dec 10, 2004 11:20am PST Aztec by Gary Jennings, obviously. Although if she likes historical fiction, she has probably already read this.
- Posted Oct 27, 2004 1:47pm PDT I agree. You must tell them this in the IRC chat this evening.
- Posted Oct 27, 2004 6:23am PDT There's always caffeine...
- Posted Oct 21, 2004 2:48pm PDT They sold out long ago. There is nothing to see here.
- Posted Oct 19, 2004 3:01pm PDT Actually, he's working on part 2 of the trilogy. The first couple of pages of Armor II are posted on Steakley's web site.
- Posted Oct 19, 2004 2:55pm PDT Wait, Neo Contra came out today?!?! Why isn't this news on the front page?
- Posted Oct 19, 2004 7:28am PDT Armor by John Steakley. You won't be able to stop reading it.
- Posted Oct 14, 2004 10:13am PDT For a second there, I thought it read 'Commando FPS Announced'. Alas, there will be no FPS Arnold action...
- Posted Oct 08, 2004 1:15pm PDT I didn't know that you were that big of a fan of Mozilla...
- Posted Oct 08, 2004 8:51am PDT Earshot sucks. Don't even bother with that album. Every track sounds almost exactly the same.
- Posted Sep 29, 2004 10:07am PDT I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that.
- Posted Sep 28, 2004 1:50pm PDT What happened to DooM2?!?!
- Posted Sep 27, 2004 9:15am PDT Actually, I have been playing doom2 more than anything. Doom3 is way less fun than DooM2.