74,254 chatty comments by "CrustaR"
- Posted Apr 24, 2007 10:59pm PDT While that old school game was fun, it didn't have action similar to COMMANDO's.
- Posted Apr 24, 2007 10:20pm PDT Haha, that's one of the first things I noticed. I also tried to force AA via the NVidia control panel, but it didn't work. Should I play it on...
- Posted Apr 24, 2007 7:55pm PDT There are several in development right now (EG, Shambler's Castle 2, some Dragon's Lair-type mod, and a Wolfenstein mod), but they are still months...
- Posted Apr 24, 2007 7:49pm PDT Thanks! :)
- Posted Apr 24, 2007 6:11pm PDT I've decided that Kill.Switch is as close to COMMANDO: the video game as you can get.
- Posted Apr 24, 2007 3:38pm PDT What kind of job are you seeking?
- Posted Apr 24, 2007 2:53pm PDT That's how I read it. Now I realize he meant before he left.
- Posted Apr 24, 2007 2:18pm PDT Are you saying that because you did?
- Posted Apr 24, 2007 1:34pm PDT Excessive Chinese food?
- Posted Apr 24, 2007 1:15pm PDT That's what I've been saying for the longest time. It was way overhyped.
- Posted Apr 24, 2007 12:54pm PDT When does Postal the movie come out? I can't wait to see the bad reviews.
- Posted Apr 23, 2007 5:59pm PDT Only in London. :)
- Posted Apr 23, 2007 5:54pm PDT Then next week, they would be like, "oh, sorry, we're going to delay it again."
- Posted Apr 23, 2007 5:30pm PDT Or you'll start breaking fingers?
- Posted Apr 23, 2007 4:54pm PDT dognose, just use dosbox. Blood supposedly runs fairly smooth with the latest version.