73,117 chatty comments by "CrustaR"
- Posted Mar 08, 2005 6:36am PST You think so, too, eh? I live on the outskirts of Austin, but I head downtown every now and then. You absolutely have to check out the Alamo...
- Posted Mar 04, 2005 8:47am PST I'm afraid that I couldn't get into it, post number 666. :(
- Posted Mar 02, 2005 2:02pm PST Are there any other Gamecube games that made you feel this way?
- Posted Mar 01, 2005 9:01pm PST I've read all of them except for the last. The books were entertaining, but that's about it. Did you notice that they all followed the same formula?
- Posted Feb 18, 2005 11:47am PST *sigh*, I can never see those magic eye things.
- Posted Feb 08, 2005 6:03pm PST Wow, I didn't know about this one. Thanks.
- Posted Feb 08, 2005 10:42am PST I never did figure out what those were for. I'm stuck at the last three bosses.
- Posted Dec 23, 2004 12:13pm PST I played it, but I did not enjoy it. There was too much crawling around in the jungle, making it much slower than MGS2. Maybe it gets better...
- Posted Dec 10, 2004 11:20am PST Aztec by Gary Jennings, obviously. Although if she likes historical fiction, she has probably already read this.
- Posted Oct 27, 2004 1:47pm PDT I agree. You must tell them this in the IRC chat this evening.
- Posted Oct 27, 2004 6:23am PDT There's always caffeine...
- Posted Oct 21, 2004 2:48pm PDT They sold out long ago. There is nothing to see here.
- Posted Oct 19, 2004 3:01pm PDT Actually, he's working on part 2 of the trilogy. The first couple of pages of Armor II are posted on Steakley's web site.
- Posted Oct 19, 2004 2:55pm PDT Wait, Neo Contra came out today?!?! Why isn't this news on the front page?
- Posted Oct 19, 2004 7:28am PDT Armor by John Steakley. You won't be able to stop reading it.