74,179 chatty comments by "CrustaR"
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 9:44pm PDT N0, my s0n. I was talkin' 'bout the one that came out about 10 years ago. I know about the NES one and used to have that one as a kid. The...
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 9:18pm PDT It's a game that checks off every box. It tries to win over Dark Souls peeps. It's all right, but it's not as groundbreaking as Ninja Gaiden was...
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 8:51pm PDT Tried Nioh. It's not nearly as awesome.
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 8:50pm PDT Uh, are you talking about the original Ninja Gaiden? The one that came out like a decade ago? Yes, nothing has topped it since.
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 1:41pm PDT Howdy, partner!!!
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 7:16am PDT So will sir mace
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 7:15am PDT Does that use the Quake 1 engine?
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 7:14am PDT Secure Copy. Use it to transfer files via encrypted means. I don’t know why they’d make a movie about it though.
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 7:12am PDT Did you say, “EXCUSE ME, SIR!!”?
- Posted Mar 15, 2018 7:51pm PDT Why the feek is it so expensive?
- Posted Mar 15, 2018 3:27pm PDT That’s how I know they aren’t gamers.
- Posted Mar 15, 2018 3:08pm PDT N0, you just don’t know how to play der_Witcha 3. Sorry you don’t enjoy it.
- Posted Mar 15, 2018 1:19pm PDT What a n00b.
- Posted Mar 15, 2018 12:39pm PDT They've been doing it for a while, but they take months to finish producing them. I'd expect a long wait if you want one.
- Posted Mar 15, 2018 12:13pm PDT It hasn't been profitable for a long time for bitcoin.