145 chatty comments by "CreativeAccountName"
- Posted Apr 23, 2018 12:47pm PDT There is? He's been plastered all over the past few days.
- Posted Apr 20, 2018 8:03am PDT really wish my son was just a bit older. Don't think he'd get enough out of it at only 18 months. Plus there is a good chance he'd smash it.
- Posted Apr 20, 2018 7:54am PDT you can't always tell as an adult when you are actually carrying something that could be incredibly harmful to a new born.
- Posted Apr 20, 2018 7:52am PDT Until I heard people actually are anti vaxx I probably would not have thought about it. knowing it's a thing you want to make sure now though that...
- Posted Apr 15, 2018 11:49am PDT Because you have to just accept the state of the world. Why are you over thinking it?
- Posted Apr 13, 2018 12:33pm PDT We don’t?
- Posted Apr 11, 2018 7:27am PDT This would be me honestly.
- Posted Apr 09, 2018 6:41am PDT They are good, and lower calorie but I try to avoid artificial sweeteners. I've found they are a gateway to the real thing.
- Posted Apr 09, 2018 5:30am PDT Super dark chocolate to get in some of the sweets though I would not have too much at the beginning. Now that I am below my goal weight I eat a...
- Posted Apr 01, 2018 9:24pm PDT Look at the surface subreddit. On top of the fact I went through 2 surface pros that were wonky and a surface book as well. My wife’s work are...
- Posted Apr 01, 2018 5:52pm PDT avoid surface machines. They have serious reliability issues.
- Posted Mar 30, 2018 7:55am PDT You definitely make progression in perks / money.
- Posted Mar 29, 2018 7:28am PDT It's like a typical UBI soft game but with really good graphics. Shallow gameplay, and boring story
- Posted Mar 24, 2018 3:36pm PDT It was ok. Best it yesterday. Insanely horrible story with horrible voice acting and writing. Some fun gameplay. Likes the ending. Overall worth it...