5,564 chatty comments by "CrazyPants"
- Posted Jul 04, 2004 3:10pm PDT The local fireworks store (phantom fireworks) is open till 10pm tonight. Which means that the firestation had better be open late, too. /should...
- Posted Jul 04, 2004 3:28pm PDT You can't take a roadtrip to a state where they have legal fireworks? I'm from Connecticut, where fireworks have been legal for a couple of years,...
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 5:04pm PDT There is only one option. Fly down to Australia for surprise sex.
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 5:15pm PDT I got a Canon Powershot A75 (3.2 megapixels, 32 meg card included etc) a week ago and am extremely satisfied with it. It was only $150 at Circuit...
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 5:19pm PDT Doom 3 went gold? Maybe I should read the front page more often.
- Posted Jul 24, 2004 4:50pm PDT Does the extra n make it taste better?
- Posted Jul 24, 2004 5:01pm PDT Oh. Carry on, then.
- Posted Jul 27, 2004 8:57pm PDT You could buy two blenders, and give them little bandanas and flags to wave.
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 7:18pm PDT A quintillion?
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 10:54pm PDT Try installing resistors. --////--
- Posted Aug 05, 2004 9:25am PDT I wrote a report for school about how oranges were better than apples.
- Posted Aug 05, 2004 9:35am PDT Yes, six speakers is the correct number for 5.1, doom3 rounds up to the nearest whole number. (or counts the sub)
- Posted Aug 05, 2004 10:21am PDT Hast thou not windows xp? Yea, for it doth cometh with cd-burning built in.
- Posted Aug 07, 2004 3:40pm PDT It's $50/day if you work full time or if you work part time or are a student and have spent more than five days at trial. You also get money for...
- Posted Aug 15, 2004 3:56pm PDT I thought that the first half was awful, probably because the dialogue, and the characters, and the story were all pretty bad. The action was...