1,277 chatty comments by "Crazy Hawaiian"
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 11:39am PST Spybot Superantispyware <- slow as shit, but cleans just about everything
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 5:42pm PST I'm somewhat red/green color blind, i cant see certain shades of those colors. Thankfully i can tell the difference between team colors but red is...
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 5:48pm PST my roommate has like a costco crate of SPAM cans. I dont eat it that often, but yes, SPAM is delicious!
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 7:03pm PST you saved my life
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 7:50pm PST tis true, i got so bored at work i decided to post
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 8:00pm PST When i re-watched the first episodes, i didnt find it that entertaining but it gets better in later episodes.
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 8:42pm PST if you want to test out the speed of various DNS servers, try this program: http://code.google.com/p/namebench/
- Posted Dec 21, 2009 12:55pm PST that's about the same speed for residential internet (cable) in hawaii for ~$50 a month!
- Posted Dec 22, 2009 8:59pm PST I thought it was OK. I, like you (i assume) aren't really an RPGer, however i did like the games you listed (didnt play shining force though).
- Posted Dec 24, 2009 11:28am PST L4D2 was $30 on black friday at several retailers, thats when i bought it.
- Posted Dec 24, 2009 2:04pm PST ^ this
- Posted Dec 29, 2009 7:49pm PST you should try that oven 'trick'. stick the GPU in the oven for x amount of time (i remember reading about it on the hardocp forums) and the solder...
- Posted Dec 29, 2009 7:49pm PST found the link right after i posed: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1421792
- Posted Dec 29, 2009 7:57pm PST perhaps parity calculations?
- Posted Dec 29, 2009 8:52pm PST i think it is an ok map, it is just crazy trying to find a place to spawn as the infected