12 chatty comments by "CrashTranslation"
- Posted Sep 09, 2004 5:16pm PDT Seems like anybody who liked Tribes 2 more than Tribes 1 dislikes Tribes: Vengeance and vice verse. It's starting to seem like Vengeance is trying...
- Posted Sep 09, 2004 5:23pm PDT Just seems that the "Tribes" Community are still hung up on which of 1 and 2 were better and now Vengeance comes along and seems to only be...
- Posted Sep 09, 2004 5:25pm PDT If I wanted to play UT2K4 I would. I don't, I'm playing T:V instead.
- Posted Sep 10, 2004 1:39pm PDT Dammit, I just know I'm going to end up getting both versions again.
- Posted Nov 22, 2004 12:07pm PST JoWood are a Publisher not a Developer.
- Posted Sep 07, 2006 1:03pm PDT Then don't watch them :P
- Posted Feb 18, 2007 5:34am PST You guys never heard of X-Com: Alliance? Irrational making something along those lines with Unreal Engine 3.0 would just be superb.
- Posted Sep 24, 2007 10:34am PDT All the vids I've seen of people in the Media opening their Halo 3 stuff show the actually game box as only having two discs in it, where as the...
- Posted Dec 11, 2007 3:25pm PST Yeah I read that and just thought... "Wow, that's taking blatant to a whole other level."
- Posted Jul 22, 2008 5:10pm PDT Resistence on the PS3 allows you to remap your controls.
- Posted Aug 29, 2009 2:20pm PDT Vampire: Bloodlines springs to mind.
- Posted Oct 04, 2011 9:00am PDT Except BG&E HD did get through certification and was released on XBLA without the option to invert the camera. The HD versions of BG&E and the...