13,998 chatty comments by "Crabs Jarrard"
- Posted Jul 31, 2009 12:22am PDT If you're a real man, you'd get the 67" Samsung LED DLP while there are still a few floating around.
- Posted Jul 30, 2009 5:18pm PDT Preach on brotha! I'll be back to the conversation when I finish watching the Glen Beck Show I DVRed earlier today!
- Posted Jul 30, 2009 5:16pm PDT Fo Sho'.... I seem to remember someone got Doom 3 going on a Voodoo 2. That bitch can write an efficient engine.
- Posted Jul 30, 2009 5:14pm PDT If IRC, it was stated the Rage would have a 60fps hard cap, Assuming is uses modern GPUs well, I would think that any mid-range or higher PC will...
- Posted Jul 30, 2009 5:10pm PDT You're just a lazy programmer...lol.
- Posted Jul 30, 2009 12:50pm PDT Thank you Relic and Steam.
- Posted Jul 29, 2009 2:08pm PDT If we get a Steam sale to go along with the patch, I will buy 4 copies. Make it happen THQ.
- Posted Jul 25, 2009 10:20am PDT It ain't working in Vista x64 or Win7 x64 without CD crack here. Just a heads up!
- Posted Jul 24, 2009 11:41pm PDT Might as well toss up some Kyuss for the 420 crowd! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_t2gE1EsKU&feature=related
- Posted Jul 24, 2009 7:15pm PDT DOW 2 please!
- Posted Jul 24, 2009 7:09pm PDT Loved the Call it Conspiracy album. Thanks for bringing this up... it's about time we had another stoner rock thread. I need new tunes to listen...
- Posted Jul 24, 2009 7:00pm PDT Does DOW 2 purchased off of D2D allow linking to a Steam account like the retail version?
- Posted Jul 24, 2009 3:56pm PDT They changed it because we bitched that it wasn't UT '99.
- Posted Jul 24, 2009 3:55pm PDT UT3 has gotten more support than 95% of the games out there. For one reason or another it didn't work out as expected. The game itself is...
- Posted Jul 24, 2009 3:52pm PDT You haven't played many games if UT3 is one of the worst releases you've ever seen.....