14,126 chatty comments by "Crabs Jarrard"
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 11:50am PST Wait. WTF. When have I ever stumbled into anyone's channel drunk?
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 10:43am PST I don't know of a better way to offload the digital signal to the dac in the apple speaker (assuming the dac in it is nicer than the Chromecast).
- Posted Feb 12, 2018 9:58am PST It would be way more attractive if it had an optical input so you could toss a Chromecast audio on it.
- Posted Feb 09, 2018 7:34pm PST I've never seen any code, but I have seen an email about the promo previously and I've seen it mentioned on websites in the past whenever the promo...
- Posted Feb 09, 2018 7:22pm PST DNS issue - use the IP address to get on 126.96.36.199
- Posted Feb 09, 2018 5:22pm PST I take the blame for this one as I signed off on the edit. I thought he was talking about the island where the TV detective was born.
- Posted Feb 07, 2018 10:41am PST Happy to hear that he enjoyed it! Sending well wishes ya'll's way
- Posted Feb 04, 2018 12:33pm PST The last few Logitech mice I've owned (G9x, G403) won't track on a plain cloth QcK mouse pad. The lesson to take away from this is that computers...
- Posted Feb 03, 2018 6:24pm PST Don't buy a headphone amp (and or DAC) unless you are sexually attracted to listening to music. For gaming, it's a waste of money. If you are a...
- Posted Feb 03, 2018 6:22pm PST To be fair, a Casio calculator watch could handle a 32-ohm load.
- Posted Feb 02, 2018 6:08pm PST It was too good of a match with the mouse mat and mouse to pass up.
- Posted Feb 02, 2018 10:01am PST http://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=37188284#item_37188284
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 8:58am PST Ain't nothing there but the truth.
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 8:54am PST This is dead to me until PC version. + Horse food microtransactions
- Posted Jan 31, 2018 8:03pm PST I am unaware of any wireless gaming headsets from Sennheiser. A few of their last generation wired headsets were really impressive. Right now my...