14,000 chatty comments by "Crabs Jarrard"
- Posted Oct 04, 2017 10:04pm PDT Unplayable for me here since the game engages the broken Windows 10 HDR mode when launching and then it ruins my screen color/contrast/brightness...
- Posted Oct 04, 2017 10:02pm PDT HD650 and Schiit Amp/DAC
- Posted Oct 03, 2017 10:55am PDT Speakers don't play off a digital signal. You have to convert to analog for playback somehow.
- Posted Oct 03, 2017 10:50am PDT I must have only tried shitty bluetooth headphones. The two sets I have here are not remotely close to any of my wired sets. I'd also imagine that...
- Posted Oct 02, 2017 11:35am PDT The PC impressions/bugs thread on the subreddit is less than ideal. I really hope it gets some sort of patch/fix soon, because the game itself is...
- Posted Oct 02, 2017 11:32am PDT he announced the staff is being paid 2X every month through the end of the year.
- Posted Oct 01, 2017 3:24pm PDT My bad on the typo. I meant 190. The single fan cards are a good deal, but all that extra heat/noise.
- Posted Oct 01, 2017 3:23pm PDT I believe Amazon will give you a store credit for signing up for a credit card.
- Posted Oct 01, 2017 3:21pm PDT Yeah for 3rd party price-gouged listings. r/hardwareswaps and ebay have loads of them for good prices.
- Posted Oct 01, 2017 3:16pm PDT That $280 card is $90 more than the PNY 3GB 160 at bestbuy
- Posted Oct 01, 2017 3:16pm PDT Don't sleep on the 980 Ti. It is MUCH faster than any 1060 and is often faster than a 1070 when OC'd (which it is a beast at).
- Posted Oct 01, 2017 1:08pm PDT The Define Mini C will hold all that just fine
- Posted Oct 01, 2017 11:39am PDT Another set of benchmarks showing no difference in performance between the cards at 1080p or 1440p, other than the difference caused by the lower...
- Posted Oct 01, 2017 11:35am PDT To back this up, the card benches incredibly close to the 6GB variant, even at 1440p. It only has issues in titles than advertise needing 6GB of...
- Posted Oct 01, 2017 11:32am PDT At 1080p, the vram is not an issue. The card is slower because it has 10% less cores. This makes it 4-8% slower in benches.