14,128 chatty comments by "Crabs Jarrard"
- Posted Mar 11, 2018 4:48pm PDT It looks like a Schecter body with a fender headstock
- Posted Mar 11, 2018 4:41pm PDT Having sat through multiple VHS and DVD releases over the years, I have to say the Criterion restoration team deserves major kudos. The difference...
- Posted Mar 11, 2018 3:47pm PDT I've only compared Blade Runner (82) and Dunkirk discs to the digital purchase versions on Vudu (although I can't imagine that Vudu gets different...
- Posted Mar 11, 2018 3:41pm PDT Stalker SoC
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 8:11pm PST http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/32609-Im-Just-Saying-You-Could-Do-Better.png
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 12:59pm PST That model does on sale for $299 fairly often as well. It's bigger 27" brother the S2716DG is also on sale a bunch.
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 12:56pm PST There are more stupid fucking hot takes being published than we as a staff have the ability to address in a timely fashion. Here is my personal...
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 12:45pm PST Just don't let that hutch keep you from enjoying a better gameplay experience. It would be worth sawing off if you got a nice large display in...
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 12:42pm PST The Dell S2417DG may be the best cheaper G-Sync montior....
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 12:39pm PST May I suggest.... http://www.shacknews.com/article/103639/selecting-the-best-monitor-for-your-gaming-pc
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 12:26pm PST http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QIx8PfYg6_U/VfAZjP1x8nI/AAAAAAAATyQ/LLQWBVjCAWc/s1600/drinking-vodka.gif
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 12:22pm PST What about the ones you use in your butt?
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 10:04am PST This meeting will fix everything.
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 8:57am PST Go with the i5-8400 and one of the new B360/H370 boards for maximum bang for the buck.
- Posted Mar 07, 2018 2:46pm PST How much do you value your butthole?