25,971 chatty comments by "ConfusedUs"
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 3:55pm PST Gomez Addams. That family was wholesome and amazing in every way.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 11:09am PST Jumanji was better than I expected. ...A lot better, actually.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 12:09am PST I just got this game and holy shit I spent hours and I've barely started on techs that require the green science stuff. I do have to say I'm...
- Posted Feb 17, 2018 7:22am PST Get his eyes checked. No really, he might be watching it like that because he can actually see the parts that aren’t cut off.
- Posted Feb 17, 2018 7:11am PST Yes. Super fun show.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 10:48pm PST Influence has a lot of new uses; to offset that they moved a lot of the stuff to energy. There are now techs you can ONLY get by scavenging FEs,...
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 6:12pm PST Is a fun show for sure.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 4:27pm PST Check out that reddit link in the op. I’ll still be here in an hour when you’re done reading it.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 4:19pm PST War score is entirely gone.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 4:13pm PST $20. And yeah that’s the main focus.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 4:13pm PST Jump drives are super late game tech, and are special use items with a long cool down. Lets you jump past defenses but not just go anywhere all the...
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 3:59pm PST All endgame threats were rebalanced so that may have changed.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 3:58pm PST The best way to take out a big bloc is to take advantage of defense pacts, independence guaranteed, vassals, etc. Find some little shitty nation...
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 3:54pm PST Thursday. I’m super tempted to take Friday off.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 3:38pm PST The entire game has been rebalanced around this and other changes. The list is, frankly, gigantic. It's barely the same game.