41,558 chatty comments by "Conan"
- Posted Apr 19, 2018 7:20am PDT Mostly it's TNG and 11, but there are flashbacks to a 4th doctor encounter with Kirk & co. Basically the Cybermen and Borg get together to do...
- Posted Apr 19, 2018 5:54am PDT This really isn't a good choice for a build system for the app store.
- Posted Apr 19, 2018 5:53am PDT Yeah, I'm not seeing a problem here.
- Posted Apr 19, 2018 5:49am PDT I haven't actually read many star trek comics. I read the oddball Doctor Who/Star Trek crossover they did a couple years ago just for the fun of it...
- Posted Apr 19, 2018 5:28am PDT Hah, sorry. There's not a ton there. A couple mentions and a comic set in the new alternate universe is all I know of.
- Posted Apr 19, 2018 5:27am PDT Given Starfleet appears to like 5 year missions I just kinda assumed 10 years might get us back to April. Wait and see, I guess.
- Posted Apr 19, 2018 5:24am PDT Sure, but I imagine in the competition for limited funds more actual service instead of QA on that service tends to win out.
- Posted Apr 19, 2018 5:23am PDT This'd be Robert April's Enterprise, right? As far as I know we've never seen that era before, so I'm down with an episode...but I hope they...
- Posted Apr 19, 2018 5:20am PDT They're okay, though as far as chains go I'd take Shipley's over them anyday.
- Posted Apr 19, 2018 5:06am PDT Actually at my last employer we had one set up to do exactly that. It worked okay for that, though that's about all you'd want to do with it.
- Posted Apr 19, 2018 4:27am PDT You still need a video card unless your motherboard had something onboard.
- Posted Apr 19, 2018 4:26am PDT It really depends when in 1996. And if you were buying a P75, I assume your budget was low?
- Posted Apr 19, 2018 3:20am PDT Have you ever done that to a group of cats? Because it'd be entertaining but hardly chaos.
- Posted Apr 19, 2018 3:19am PDT I'd be down for more of that, sure.
- Posted Apr 18, 2018 5:08pm PDT Hah, making flipbooks for instructions and having them come out to 3,000 pages. That's one way to iterate on instructions, I guess.