43,320 chatty comments by "Conan"
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 9:11pm PDT It's still a ton of fun in VR. Try that if you have the option - there's a port with solid touch-based aiming.
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 1:16pm PDT Well they're delivering in this case - you can see the results. I'm not sure what else it'd take to convince you.
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 11:36am PDT I have no comment on this stuff, but everything I've ever seen suggests games is different and worse. It's one of the reasons I've stayed out of it...
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 11:32am PDT Acer, if my X34 is anything to go by, but it's pricey.
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 4:23pm PDT The first half, anyway.
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 4:18pm PDT Have you actually seen what they're shipping at this point? They're actually making stuff. Disagree with the way they operate if you want but...
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 3:00pm PDT Yeah... unfortunately I'm waiting as well. Which sucks; this sounds like an evolved TxK and that was a personal favorite (and the VR demo he...
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 12:02am PDT Yeah, they know what they're doing.
- Posted Jul 16, 2018 10:05pm PDT Yeah, I saw that in school, but we had an Epson dot matrix at home that could do graphics and whatnot. Y'know, at dot matrix resolution, super...
- Posted Jul 16, 2018 7:52pm PDT I had to pull myself away from It to do serious stuff, and it was harder than it should have been.
- Posted Jul 16, 2018 7:50pm PDT He was winding Harvey up. That was obvious and clear.
- Posted Jul 16, 2018 7:10pm PDT It's not great. But it is fascinating.
- Posted Jul 16, 2018 7:04pm PDT It'd take adaptation, but they've been doing that smartly for the entirety of the MCU.
- Posted Jul 16, 2018 7:02pm PDT It really improves the refresh that much?
- Posted Jul 16, 2018 11:02am PDT We have theoretical values based on our existing understanding of physics, so if it ends up larger than that (which we won't be able to directly...