43,317 chatty comments by "Conan"
- Posted Jul 21, 2018 1:50pm PDT When the context is clear? Yes. I think the setup of the prior post made the context clear.
- Posted Jul 21, 2018 1:48pm PDT Man, from the reviews this is probably a good product: https://www.amazon.com/YOO-MEE-Pressure-Handheld-Multi-functions-Accessories/dp/B015MMA1Q8...
- Posted Jul 21, 2018 11:46am PDT Fun idea, but it'll live or die by the writing. How's it seem so far?
- Posted Jul 20, 2018 12:16pm PDT I passed that point 7 years ago.
- Posted Jul 20, 2018 12:13pm PDT Not a review given the date, but I will say Chasm is nicely filling the void that being done with Hollow Knight (for now) had left.
- Posted Jul 20, 2018 11:06am PDT Same. So glad my early posts from high school disappeared into the void of DB crashes.
- Posted Jul 20, 2018 10:47am PDT Non gamers would still be impressed by Titans of Space, though it's quite old now.
- Posted Jul 19, 2018 6:48pm PDT It's fine in a bag. Small zipper case, backpack, I take it around fairly often.
- Posted Jul 19, 2018 1:06pm PDT Either Tango and Cash or Training Day.
- Posted Jul 19, 2018 8:11am PDT If you still have two areas left then you've probably only unlocked the first of the main bosses.
- Posted Jul 19, 2018 8:09am PDT And yet the Teen Titans Go movie actually looks promising. Go figure.
- Posted Jul 19, 2018 7:51am PDT So many? Name one...who isn't Russian.
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 9:11pm PDT It's still a ton of fun in VR. Try that if you have the option - there's a port with solid touch-based aiming.
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 1:16pm PDT Well they're delivering in this case - you can see the results. I'm not sure what else it'd take to convince you.
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 11:36am PDT I have no comment on this stuff, but everything I've ever seen suggests games is different and worse. It's one of the reasons I've stayed out of it...