53 chatty comments by "ColdbringeR"
- Posted Mar 08, 2014 7:50pm PST This is not true. I have not seen any server merges since they went free-to-play. Tuskin's comment is more accurate. Populations have been...
- Posted Aug 26, 2013 7:56pm PDT Holy crap, that's ugly.
- Posted Apr 24, 2013 4:00pm PDT I couldn't really care less about pre-release tech talk relating to the PS4. Let's just wait and see how the games look and perform when the...
- Posted Apr 17, 2013 5:21pm PDT Book DeWitt is being baptized, not the player. Why was this idiot given a refund on the grounds that *he* was forced to be baptized? All *he* was...
- Posted Mar 27, 2013 5:25pm PDT I missed the announcement and had no idea this was even in development. Awesome news.
- Posted Mar 21, 2013 7:30pm PDT Man, what a fucking rip-off!
- Posted Jan 22, 2013 4:50pm PST And still no "heterosexual" Dante.
- Posted Jan 12, 2013 8:54pm PST It's a shame. They're one of the few MMO developers that have tried to create original MMOs instead of the typical fantasy BS.
- Posted Dec 09, 2012 6:10pm PST If my save game hadn't spontaneously deleted itself at the start of episode 4, I might be on-board with all the praise The Walking Dead is receiving.
- Posted Nov 09, 2012 4:20pm PST The judge must have played X-Men Destiny.
- Posted Nov 08, 2012 4:02pm PST I see nothing compelling or unique about this MMO. It reeks of blandness and doesn't even seem to take inspiration from the previous TES games....
- Posted Oct 12, 2012 8:56pm PDT Fun Fact: Warm and cold, when felt next to each other, simulates the sensation of burning hot.
- Posted Sep 13, 2012 3:46pm PDT It's $299.99, not $299. Sorry.
- Posted Aug 30, 2012 5:39am PDT I predict a Star Wars-themed Call of Duty clone.
- Posted Aug 29, 2012 6:16am PDT It sounds more like he's making excuses for the fact that the multiplayer component of this game was crap.