3,796 chatty comments by "Code RedBeard"
- Posted Jan 16, 2006 4:01am PST Don't forget the 1.83 GHz screen.
- Posted Jan 12, 2006 10:48pm PST Bloodlines kinda seemed halfway between Deus Ex and KOTOR in terms of game style, but a notch below both of them in terms of overall fun and use of...
- Posted Jan 10, 2006 8:07pm PST When they do "bag o crap" does someone get a Jeep?
- Posted Jan 08, 2006 11:17pm PST Link: http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/Autoruns.html
- Posted Jan 08, 2006 11:16pm PST You should upgrade to SysInternals's "Autoruns", which has a more rigorous listing and a GUI that allows you do delete the entries.
- Posted Jan 07, 2006 2:15am PST I like how she sounds completely different at the end saying "[mer]ci merci" and having the first bit cut off while they turn on the microphone.
- Posted Jan 07, 2006 1:03am PST That looks just like my cat, except mine has a white tuft on his chest.
- Posted Jan 06, 2006 2:22pm PST The stretching is up to the monitor's firmware. I have a Dell 16x12 that can do a few different things with non-native resolutions. I also have a...
- Posted Jan 05, 2006 7:20pm PST FEAR is under "%AllUsersProfile%Shared Documents", which will mean on most machines: "C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersDocumentsMonolith...
- Posted Jan 05, 2006 2:54pm PST I keep them both open in separate tabs. Not much difference between the two except one shows my gmail inbox and the other shows hotmail
- Posted Dec 30, 2005 12:12am PST Civ 4 deserves it more.
- Posted Dec 26, 2005 4:09am PST tag for future GBA purchases
- Posted Dec 19, 2005 9:43pm PST I just started Vampire Bloodlines yesterday. Seems pretty cool so far, although I had to set the process priority to low/idle to make the input...
- Posted Dec 18, 2005 2:56pm PST I got mine through cingular
- Posted Dec 18, 2005 2:04pm PST I wish I had recorded it, that was some hilarious skit.