3,788 chatty comments by "Code RedBeard"
- Posted Jan 24, 2006 5:07pm PST Seconded. Who can seriously say they prefer the wailing of some tone-deaf wannabe to the wry witticisms of Hugh? Damn the average American for...
- Posted Jan 24, 2006 5:02pm PST Dudes, permadeath :[
- Posted Jan 18, 2006 12:40pm PST 10/10 No problem
- Posted Jan 18, 2006 1:20am PST "Simpsons did it!"
- Posted Jan 17, 2006 10:33pm PST I think my brain is going... I played this a while back and remember having much less difficulty. Still beat all 25, but it took me longer. Need...
- Posted Jan 16, 2006 7:59pm PST spambayes has an outlook plugin. http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/
- Posted Jan 16, 2006 3:43pm PST Possibly the power management CPU throttling. The CPU speeds up when under heavy load, but the game calibrates its timer while starting up and...
- Posted Jan 16, 2006 4:01am PST Don't forget the 1.83 GHz screen.
- Posted Jan 12, 2006 10:48pm PST Bloodlines kinda seemed halfway between Deus Ex and KOTOR in terms of game style, but a notch below both of them in terms of overall fun and use of...
- Posted Jan 10, 2006 8:07pm PST When they do "bag o crap" does someone get a Jeep?
- Posted Jan 08, 2006 11:17pm PST Link: http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/Autoruns.html
- Posted Jan 08, 2006 11:16pm PST You should upgrade to SysInternals's "Autoruns", which has a more rigorous listing and a GUI that allows you do delete the entries.
- Posted Jan 07, 2006 2:15am PST I like how she sounds completely different at the end saying "[mer]ci merci" and having the first bit cut off while they turn on the microphone.
- Posted Jan 07, 2006 1:03am PST That looks just like my cat, except mine has a white tuft on his chest.
- Posted Jan 06, 2006 2:22pm PST The stretching is up to the monitor's firmware. I have a Dell 16x12 that can do a few different things with non-native resolutions. I also have a...