3,796 chatty comments by "Code RedBeard"
- Posted Feb 01, 2006 10:42am PST I love the Aquaman one. This one amuses me too: http://www.somepreparedremarks.com/Default.aspx?imgid=41
- Posted Feb 01, 2006 12:40am PST I've been heading into work around 2pm lately too. Not a shift per se, I just show up in time for meetings and stuff, and stay for the time I need...
- Posted Feb 01, 2006 12:18am PST move towards & away from the screen
- Posted Feb 01, 2006 12:15am PST They also say jag-war and not Jaguar (jag-you-er)
- Posted Feb 01, 2006 12:07am PST The commercials say something close to "hundeye"
- Posted Jan 31, 2006 3:25pm PST Ditto.
- Posted Jan 29, 2006 3:35am PST It may be a simple case of "free refills", where some people (ie tourists) don't realize that it's a fountain drink at most restaurants and get all...
- Posted Jan 26, 2006 1:14pm PST http://untitlednet.com/
- Posted Jan 24, 2006 5:07pm PST Seconded. Who can seriously say they prefer the wailing of some tone-deaf wannabe to the wry witticisms of Hugh? Damn the average American for...
- Posted Jan 24, 2006 5:02pm PST Dudes, permadeath :[
- Posted Jan 18, 2006 12:40pm PST 10/10 No problem
- Posted Jan 18, 2006 1:20am PST "Simpsons did it!"
- Posted Jan 17, 2006 10:33pm PST I think my brain is going... I played this a while back and remember having much less difficulty. Still beat all 25, but it took me longer. Need...
- Posted Jan 16, 2006 7:59pm PST spambayes has an outlook plugin. http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/
- Posted Jan 16, 2006 3:43pm PST Possibly the power management CPU throttling. The CPU speeds up when under heavy load, but the game calibrates its timer while starting up and...