3,805 chatty comments by "Code RedBeard"
- Posted Feb 03, 2006 6:43pm PST Speaking of my track, I'd appreciate some feedback - it's updated with a new ending and slightly tweaked in the middle. Decisions....Challenge.Gbx
- Posted Feb 03, 2006 6:13pm PST Internet -> AUS -> kbnerd pw = sploosh
- Posted Feb 03, 2006 6:07pm PST Two chicks at the same time, man.
- Posted Feb 03, 2006 6:06pm PST You just missed my track on kbnerd's :(
- Posted Feb 03, 2006 6:03pm PST Work makes me lazy.
- Posted Feb 03, 2006 7:20am PST I just made a track. It's somewhat long, but not as ridiculous as some on there... http://www.andyc.org/media/Decisions....Challenge.Gbx
- Posted Feb 03, 2006 1:54am PST That starforce is rather insidious. I have TMN installed on another machine, but I tried to install it on my main machine, which has a much more...
- Posted Feb 01, 2006 4:03pm PST Not entirely correct with the 5 minutes thing. The game has to be at least X minutes old before the server will keep it alive, but I don't recall...
- Posted Feb 01, 2006 2:09pm PST I reinstalled D2 a couple weeks back and have been playing some classic ladder on USWest. Got some IRC buddies back into it too, man this game is...
- Posted Feb 01, 2006 10:42am PST I love the Aquaman one. This one amuses me too: http://www.somepreparedremarks.com/Default.aspx?imgid=41
- Posted Feb 01, 2006 12:40am PST I've been heading into work around 2pm lately too. Not a shift per se, I just show up in time for meetings and stuff, and stay for the time I need...
- Posted Feb 01, 2006 12:18am PST move towards & away from the screen
- Posted Feb 01, 2006 12:15am PST They also say jag-war and not Jaguar (jag-you-er)
- Posted Feb 01, 2006 12:07am PST The commercials say something close to "hundeye"
- Posted Jan 31, 2006 3:25pm PST Ditto.