3,805 chatty comments by "Code RedBeard"
- Posted Feb 07, 2006 2:54pm PST And if you left the game running while putting the file there, did you hit Refresh?
- Posted Feb 07, 2006 6:00am PST I've tweaked a couple of mine, available here: http://andyc.org/trackmania/RedBeard_Tracks.zip My server is still up & running, with only...
- Posted Feb 07, 2006 5:39am PST Despite the sadism, it's in my server rotation.
- Posted Feb 07, 2006 4:43am PST You are sadistic.
- Posted Feb 06, 2006 9:48pm PST It's a bit too long for my tastes, and it gets harder at the end, when you have more to lose...
- Posted Feb 06, 2006 2:59pm PST Ah whoops, that's if you're driving. To force it with the map, you have to do some funky stuff with the mediatracker. As said above, read the...
- Posted Feb 06, 2006 2:58pm PST NumPad 3
- Posted Feb 06, 2006 2:27pm PST In case kbnerd's trackmania server is unavailable to anyone at anytime, my dedicated server is still running, with only shack-made maps in play....
- Posted Feb 05, 2006 6:31pm PST I'll give it a go and put it up on my server (USA -> RedBeard's ShackMaps, pw = shack) I've also been making some tracks, you can grab them...
- Posted Feb 05, 2006 4:49pm PST Replay looked like the ball just barely passed over the line (in the air) before getting pushed back by the defending dude's arm
- Posted Feb 05, 2006 4:46pm PST Trackmania Nations and Diablo 2
- Posted Feb 04, 2006 10:55pm PST Uhm I guess the password would help. Trackmania server: USA -> RedBeard's ShackMaps password: shack
- Posted Feb 04, 2006 10:53pm PST I've set up a dedicated server on my home machine USA -> RedBeard's ShackMaps Hopefully it won't kill my machine too badly
- Posted Feb 03, 2006 10:08pm PST Updated again. http://www.andyc.org/media/Decisions.zip
- Posted Feb 03, 2006 7:14pm PST Gah. linkage: http://www.andyc.org/media/Decisions....Challenge.Gbx