3,787 chatty comments by "Code RedBeard"
- Posted Jun 02, 2015 10:34pm PDT I'm still terrible at this game, feels like I lose 2 for every win. Keep getting stomped by much more organized teams.
- Posted Jun 02, 2015 9:33pm PDT CodeRedBeard#1303
- Posted May 25, 2015 11:51pm PDT I'm quite sad now. He was great fun at ShackCon, and I wish I'd had more opportunities to hang out with him.
- Posted May 25, 2015 8:00pm PDT That's extremely saddening. I had a great time hanging out with him at ShackCon, very funny and friendly.
- Posted May 21, 2015 9:54pm PDT I have lost 9 games in a row. I'm basically terrible and should go player Witcher 3 instead.
- Posted May 21, 2015 9:01pm PDT CodeRedBeard#1303
- Posted Feb 03, 2015 7:04pm PST I've been expanding my gamedev book collection lately (rendering, physics, AI, etc) but haven't found a good one about netcode. Any suggestions?
- Posted Jan 04, 2015 3:17pm PST Sent a friend request, will try to participate
- Posted Dec 06, 2014 5:30pm PST Send an origin friend request and we can play sometime: CodeRedBeard
- Posted Nov 27, 2014 10:07pm PST I have it just on a shared hosting plan on dreamhost, with some options for upgrading to dedicated hosting if needed. I experimented with Azure for...
- Posted Nov 27, 2014 3:56pm PST Yeah, like tic-tac-toe or connect 4 with game boards defined during play by tetris-like pieces. A variety of game modes mix up the strategy,...
- Posted Nov 27, 2014 1:46pm PST I made another game, Age of Soccer: Puzzle Smash, now available for free on Google Play...
- Posted Nov 27, 2014 12:55pm PST Happy Thanksgiving!
- Posted Nov 19, 2014 4:17pm PST The book does look pretty bad, but it's not as offensive as the gizmodo breakdown makes out. The material is riddled with misinformation and...
- Posted Nov 19, 2014 2:56pm PST Feels like I just upgraded my phone from Win2K to XP - everything is brightly colored, animated, rounded corners, "streamlined" UI. Overall it's...