3,796 chatty comments by "Code RedBeard"
- Posted May 06, 2016 7:31pm PDT CodeRedBeard#1303
- Posted Mar 13, 2016 5:17pm PDT I haven't spent a ton of time in the dark zone, but did have some rogue manhunts to pursue after someone ganked me at extraction (after I already...
- Posted Mar 01, 2016 8:55am PST I also grew tired of online weirdness and the bar scene. I took up Argentine tango and met quite a few attractive single ladies. I'm engaged to one...
- Posted Feb 27, 2016 11:15am PST PC. I never pre-order games, but I've got a gold edition on the way after loving the beta last weekend.
- Posted Dec 23, 2015 11:02am PST Man with briefcase is credit to team.
- Posted Oct 21, 2015 5:48pm PDT I tried to solo the nightfall last night, did fine with no deaths until the boss encounter with the flayers. Then it was a brick wall, their...
- Posted Oct 05, 2015 5:33pm PDT Its currently 8:30pm eastern. I'm in Seattle, and I won't be home for another 4 hours today.
- Posted Oct 05, 2015 5:18pm PDT I want to raid and I'm at 294 with good sniper & scout, but I typically don't have time until after 8pm Pacific. Anyone else in the same boat?
- Posted Jun 02, 2015 10:51pm PDT Just checked my record, lost 8 in a row over 2 days
- Posted Jun 02, 2015 10:34pm PDT I'm still terrible at this game, feels like I lose 2 for every win. Keep getting stomped by much more organized teams.
- Posted Jun 02, 2015 9:33pm PDT CodeRedBeard#1303
- Posted May 25, 2015 11:51pm PDT I'm quite sad now. He was great fun at ShackCon, and I wish I'd had more opportunities to hang out with him.
- Posted May 25, 2015 8:00pm PDT That's extremely saddening. I had a great time hanging out with him at ShackCon, very funny and friendly.
- Posted May 21, 2015 9:54pm PDT I have lost 9 games in a row. I'm basically terrible and should go player Witcher 3 instead.
- Posted May 21, 2015 9:01pm PDT CodeRedBeard#1303