297 chatty comments by "CliffyB"
- Posted Sep 06, 1999 1:04am PDT UT will be out. What, you think we're just not going to ship the damned thing? Jeez. If you take your time and fix a ton of bugs, you get...
- Posted Sep 06, 1999 12:16pm PDT I never said 2 weeks. If you listen to Mark, that's your problem. =) We're working on getting a demo together this time. It sucked big dick that...
- Posted Sep 07, 1999 12:03am PDT A game that was MADE for co op would rule. Just like you see games made for DM/teamplay or just single player, co-op is largely ignored. Cliff
- Posted Sep 11, 1999 3:40pm PDT Whenever I need a good ol' ego check, I visit the Shack. Those kids just put me in my place. =) Cliff
- Posted Sep 11, 1999 8:49pm PDT There are 5 player models in UT, as well as a combined total of 300 skin variations, 12 weapons, and 50 levels. The 5th player model is unlocked...
- Posted Sep 11, 1999 11:44pm PDT Hey! I have an idea! How's about checking out the demo, and then bitching if you don't like it. Cliff
- Posted Sep 12, 1999 2:40pm PDT >> not going to get all the fawning and obsequious reviews in the press like Unreal did. Strange, all the reviews that have come out...
- Posted Sep 15, 1999 1:20pm PDT Uh I don't speak ebonics. Feckin hooligans! heh Cliff
- Posted Sep 15, 1999 2:06pm PDT No way, I'd rather hang out on this board cuz UT is so lame! Yo yo yo wazzup my homiez!! WORD! Cliff
- Posted Sep 15, 1999 2:18pm PDT #18, word. Looks like I'll have to peel some caps back on these biznitches. Cliff
- Posted Sep 15, 1999 11:03pm PDT Heh we got kicked out of our office by the security guards. Pretty crappy outside, glad I have power still. The 4 programmers went over to Steve...
- Posted Sep 16, 1999 12:22am PDT I have a TNT2. I play UT on it. It is smooth as shit. It runs extremely well. Biatch! Cliff
- Posted Sep 16, 1999 12:56am PDT Uh I have no reason to lie. UT TNT2 is great. As far as System Shock 2 goes, it rules. Cool fucking game. Hooligans. Cliff
- Posted Sep 16, 1999 1:41pm PDT Hmmmm those are in slow mo. That's gay. /me goes to find the perp who did this. Cliff
- Posted Sep 17, 1999 2:53pm PDT Someone somewhere screwed up and 321 got out. You want 322. If you have 321 then you have the wrong version, you should get 322. Cliff