6,344 chatty comments by "Chris Faylor"
- Posted Mar 18, 2007 5:16pm PDT Nope, no co-op. Which is a shame.
- Posted Mar 17, 2007 9:48am PDT Interesting. Thanks!
- Posted Mar 16, 2007 3:21pm PDT Weird, UT wasn't even mentioned in the referring article.
- Posted Mar 16, 2007 12:54pm PDT *bites lip*
- Posted Mar 16, 2007 5:38am PDT I don't think so. I'll poke around and let you know if I find one though.
- Posted Mar 15, 2007 2:09pm PDT Right you are. Fixed :)
- Posted Mar 15, 2007 10:32am PDT It was probably something like this: http://www.quentecafe.com/index.asp?id=669#blogPos669 I always wondered who ended up buying those,...
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 2:48pm PDT And by last October I actually mean October 2005.
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 2:47pm PDT This is probably the best post I've seen in my (admittedly short) time here.
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 2:45pm PDT "They were going to install some in a downtown gym over here." That's pretty much the whole gist of it. Last October 24 Hour Fitness and Konami...
- Posted Mar 14, 2007 1:32pm PDT An interesting discussion :) Don't expect a lot of way off-topic Ars Technica stuff from me, but if it's interesting and nothing else of note...
- Posted Mar 12, 2007 12:41pm PDT That I don't have. I'm looking into it more right now, but my guess is that they used an old version of Duke Nukem 3D and their own custom map.
- Posted Mar 12, 2007 12:40pm PDT That I was not aware of. I'm curious as to how much of that is based off physics versus canned animation, and how interactive that actually is. Not...
- Posted Mar 12, 2007 8:23am PDT Multiple reasons. Friends and family factor in, but mostly, I'm just tired of Muncie and there's no reason here for me to be here once my lease...
- Posted Mar 12, 2007 8:09am PDT that's what i get for trying to be sarcastic and poke fun at myself :(