28,051 chatty comments by "Chod"
- Posted Nov 09, 2017 12:04pm PST Yeah it's utterly baffling to read about all these guys randomly busting it out of their pants.
- Posted Nov 09, 2017 7:32am PST How often does that sphinx room in the sand kingdom respawn coins?
- Posted Nov 08, 2017 2:15pm PST Carlos Estévez?
- Posted Nov 08, 2017 9:09am PST I keep reading this as Space Jam for some reason. Either way this weekend I’ll have to try some. Thanks for doing this.
- Posted Nov 07, 2017 4:32pm PST That makes a big assumption that everyone can sleep while in a moving vehicle and not deal with motion sickness issues.
- Posted Nov 07, 2017 1:34pm PST Yeah I've noticed the perfect being the enemy of good really seems to be appearing a lot lately, especially at work. Product and Developers keep...
- Posted Nov 07, 2017 12:07pm PST That's super annoying that it is yet another thing that can't be done with a button press and must be motion. It's like Mario's rolling is faster...
- Posted Nov 07, 2017 12:05pm PST Agreed, those are fun, versus randomly ground pound this hill!
- Posted Nov 07, 2017 12:04pm PST Yeah I've always disliked the Koopa Races, and then the RC Kart, and Volleyball. The Koopa Races the most acceptable but what I don't like is...
- Posted Nov 07, 2017 11:15am PST It’s pretty funny since it’s almost believable if you read the real transcript.
- Posted Nov 07, 2017 9:53am PST Why aren’t we talking more about white on white crime? It’s clearly out of control. Why aren’t white leaders talking about it more?
- Posted Nov 06, 2017 8:19pm PST What’s funny is the word using is shorter and gasp more understandable.
- Posted Nov 06, 2017 8:18pm PST QA is required no matter how many unit or integration tests you have.
- Posted Nov 04, 2017 2:17pm PDT Not all of those are "pure" vanilla either which is a big point of contention. A lot of those people want some of the newer quality of life...
- Posted Nov 04, 2017 9:54am PDT I hate to break it to you but after this change it gets darker earlier in the evening.