28,552 chatty comments by "Chod"
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 9:06am PST Does that bring prices within 20% of other grocery stores?
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 9:06am PST Star Trek 25th Aniversary. What a great, game but super hard towards the end.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 8:36am PST Dual wielding John Woo style.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 8:22am PST My favorite is just because something is hard that we shouldn't make inroads. We went from we do this not because it is easy but because it is...
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 8:01am PST Thice
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 5:59am PST Health care. People with shitty machines. We had to test against 10 year old hardware.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 9:23pm PST Can’t Trump just commute all the sentences anyways? He doesn’t have to pardon them. Same affect but no admission of guilt. Per this stolen...
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 3:00pm PST He did but the country didn't want to deal with that shit any longer for the most part so I don't believe it was ever challenged. Trump...
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 2:56pm PST Out of business? They merged with Gamestop and still essentially exist.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 1:59pm PST His problem doesn't go away with Amazon music Unlimited. It's the Alexa app that's the problem, it does not let you search Amazon's music.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 1:52pm PST That was a favorite thread of mine.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 12:57pm PST http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/8a/8a202184c338637c55139ba665ce60e1c5ced87cf032df9e1131b7b21b7e31d6.jpg
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 12:53pm PST Not really considering I had cancer and had to be extremely careful with my compromised immune system. Something you have zero idea about who...
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 12:48pm PST Tell that to the nearly 4000 people who are dying every week from the flu and pneumonia. I'm sure they appreciate you spreading more germs. Just...
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 12:46pm PST Oh you know like norovirus which can live on surfaces for up to a month or the any number of other germs.