29,167 chatty comments by "Chod"
- Posted May 17, 2018 2:50pm PDT What do you mean in the ending?
- Posted May 17, 2018 12:45pm PDT Haha what a coward.
- Posted May 17, 2018 9:25am PDT I only have a rhino for my emotional support animal!!!
- Posted May 17, 2018 9:09am PDT It could certainly be 100%, that's entirely up to the organization paying him.
- Posted May 17, 2018 9:00am PDT Even so, that's only last year anyways. The $8700 is almost $105k which he could have easily made at any point in his 32 year career.
- Posted May 17, 2018 8:54am PDT Where are you getting $100,000 exactly from the article? It doesn't list that at all?
- Posted May 17, 2018 8:45am PDT Yeah I'm super bummed as it would be great on Amazon. This isn't Syfy's fault even though people are blaming them. It's the production company for...
- Posted May 17, 2018 8:41am PDT Not sure but I can hear brainstorm if in my head that's what I expect.
- Posted May 17, 2018 8:36am PDT The bar/far one is interesting. Since when it seems like he's saying far if you turn your head away it immediately switches back to bar. So it's...
- Posted May 17, 2018 8:29am PDT Because picking it up from Amazons perspective helps Netflix, aka it's helpint their rival for however long the contracts last.
- Posted May 17, 2018 8:27am PDT That and in many cases if you are getting a pension you aren't getting social security when you are older. Teachers are a good example of this in...
- Posted May 17, 2018 8:08am PDT That's assuming you are viewing youtube on a pc/mac, not so much if you are using an Apple TV or your TV, etc. Then you'd need to have something...
- Posted May 17, 2018 7:51am PDT Do you even need to replace your toilet paper holders though?
- Posted May 16, 2018 2:03pm PDT Got it, probably the trickiest are levels where you can only get through one way. You don't have to make everything completeable in say both left...
- Posted May 16, 2018 1:06pm PDT So a Metroidvania basically?