28,524 chatty comments by "Chod"
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 5:54pm PST Just need Russian bots on the case
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 3:53pm PST I had no problems been buying it on etrade. No need to calm anyone.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 3:48pm PST I guess it’s more I don’t want the surge protector burning the place down if it floods so one that absolutely cuts off.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 3:22pm PST If I'm going to be hooking up some equipment like a tv in the basement, is there any special surge protector I should get? It's an unfinished...
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 1:03pm PST Yeah the better way is gun control. You know like the rest of the civilized world where this doesn't happen.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 9:52am PST I rarely buy movies these days. I just rent. Haven't seen this Star Wars in the theater and probably wont since it's basically out of theathers now...
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 9:23am PST Oh yeah that as well.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 9:02am PST Well even with Jurassic Park came out it was widely known scientifically that dinosaurs had feathers. The creators of the movie purposely didn’t...
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 7:42am PST That’s not a horrible price. Restaurants will charge double to triple that to cook it for you.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 6:41am PST Yeah man freedom of tweets. It’s right there in the constitution!!!111
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 5:47am PST This is me. It’s why I basically have to take medication to sleep since I won’t sleep even if tired since my brain keeps on trucking.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 2:40pm PST I think it also depends on what is being tested. Many doctor's will wave away things like cortisol level testing or even testosterone testing and...
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 2:34pm PST Straight up not doing the tests you agreed to do is wrong. You don't get to just go lol nope after you agreed to do them. That's a complete breach...
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 12:10pm PST In many cases they are, or most jurisdictions require fences so kids can't randomly walk in or ladders, etc.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 10:34am PST If I have fidelity or ETrade do I just buy index funds? Is it as simple as that. I’ve been looking to diversify more than my 401k