2,450 chatty comments by "CheesePlatter"
- Posted Aug 20, 2015 7:30pm PDT Maybe he has a medical condition and can't help it?
- Posted Aug 18, 2015 11:30pm PDT The reason you keep getting paired with shitty teammates is because you keep quitting matches. The game is matching you with people at the same...
- Posted Aug 16, 2015 11:05pm PDT GOTY
- Posted Aug 09, 2015 9:05pm PDT Season 2 > Season 1
- Posted Aug 05, 2015 8:07pm PDT America + guns everywhere = huge problem
- Posted Aug 05, 2015 8:00pm PDT God it's so boring. I just can't bring myself to finish it.
- Posted Aug 05, 2015 7:51pm PDT Welcome to being an adult, where life has tasks that extend beyond "get home and play games like a sadfat until 1am" Getting home and spending...
- Posted Aug 03, 2015 12:04am PDT Little kids don't sleep if you suck at teaching them to self settle within the first year.
- Posted Aug 02, 2015 3:16pm PDT Not really. He's a new parent and is going through the thought process that new parents go through. Who cares if he's right or wrong? Just let...
- Posted Aug 02, 2015 7:02am PDT One thing you'll quickly learn is to never talk to other parents about baby development or parenting methods. Nine times out of ten, they act...
- Posted Jul 24, 2015 3:00am PDT Pretty much.
- Posted Jul 24, 2015 2:36am PDT So how many more innocent people need to die before America admits it's has a gun problem and does something about it?
- Posted Jul 21, 2015 11:00pm PDT I disagree on all counts, especially with Hannibal. That show is just awful.
- Posted Jul 21, 2015 8:17pm PDT I disagree with most of what you're saying, but I don't have the time to back myself up :D I actually find Frank one of the more interesting...
- Posted Jul 14, 2015 8:06pm PDT Bloodborne is easily my GOTY so far. Witcher 3 didn't even come remotely close.