49 chatty comments by "Chamber"
- Posted May 01, 2002 9:22pm PDT I'm pretty sure people who preordered from Beth got it today
- Posted May 01, 2002 9:24pm PDT Before www.elderscrolls.com went down....people were saying how they had got their preorders from Beth Somebody even posted a screenshot of the...
- Posted May 10, 2002 3:29pm PDT Woot...was wondering if they were gonna make offical plug-ins here and there Very nice Beth....
- Posted May 11, 2002 11:43am PDT links awakening was GB
- Posted Jun 19, 2002 8:00am PDT yup espcially in places like where I live, the only place to buy games around here is K-mart and Wal-mart and Wal-mart is always cheaper....unless...
- Posted Jun 19, 2002 12:22pm PDT Go bethesda
- Posted Jun 19, 2002 12:31pm PDT Patch and read the readme in the morrowind folder.....looks good Health bars, difficulty slider, tons of bug fixes, (daggerfall flashback!)
- Posted Jun 24, 2002 1:56pm PDT Nvidia increased the cost on them to phase them out I do believe.
- Posted Jun 25, 2002 9:52am PDT That is true....it is slow paced for the most part
- Posted Jun 25, 2002 10:40am PDT No, they haven't "fixed" it, it's the way the game was designed. Like rogue spear and such.
- Posted Jul 04, 2002 7:49pm PDT http://www.leadtek.com/mmedia/tv2000xp/tv2000xp.htm
- Posted Jul 11, 2002 1:11pm PDT haha same here....I love single player....been playing it like a mad man Lightsaber fighting just doesn't feel the same in multi as it does in...
- Posted Jul 11, 2002 3:09pm PDT The logo thing is the only thing that pisses me off about that site
- Posted Jul 13, 2002 11:53am PDT Who is making it?
- Posted Jul 13, 2002 9:42pm PDT Once you get the lightsaber, it's all fun from there on out (to me anyways) Force powers are win