55 chatty comments by "Casey"
- Posted Jan 17, 2000 4:36am PST P3-450 @ 558 win2k pro final tnt2 Ultra win2k 3.65 drivers No appreciable incease in speed with either dll set :( 72.4 -> 72.8 in demo001
- Posted Jan 27, 2000 10:57am PST I'm still waiting for drivers so I can use 'MindDrive' with Quake : )
- Posted Jan 27, 2000 11:22am PST Actually, I'd really like a touch screen monitor so I can just point at people to kill them in Quake. It would sure make using the railgun easier :)
- Posted Feb 24, 2000 7:55pm PST Don't even bother with those Aureal Vortex2 drivers, they are bad news, buggy as all heck, and they barely add new features. Well, they add the...
- Posted Feb 24, 2000 9:28pm PST Yeah, I followed the steps, they seemed ok, but then they started blowing up on me, running Winamp and stuff. I went back to the stock drivers, had...
- Posted Apr 27, 2000 12:10pm PDT whazzzaahaaa
- Posted May 08, 2000 1:34am PDT Bah, don't test it on an Asslon. You really need a good fast coppermine test in there too. Steve, can you verify that your Athlon numbers are...
- Posted May 08, 2000 1:44am PDT Yeah, similar to the 2x to 4x type numbers. Judging from their numbers for high poly tests I'd still expect the GPU's to score a lot better in...
- Posted May 08, 2000 1:47am PDT Cool. /me hides his Nvidia tattoo :)
- Posted May 08, 2000 2:41am PDT Nice Cones Sorry I couldn't resist :)
- Posted May 13, 2000 3:18am PDT At 2048 x 1536 it might look like FSAA is on even if it isn't, since there aren't many jaggies at that res.
- Posted May 13, 2000 4:00am PDT I stand corrected, I tried 2048 x 1536 and there were still jaggies.
- Posted May 14, 2000 4:18am PDT Hardly worth a first post
- Posted Jun 02, 2000 3:36pm PDT Who gives shite about future-proof anyway, we all buy new video cards every 6 to 12 months anyway.
- Posted Jun 03, 2000 4:18am PDT 2 Ghz is not enough