20,528 chatty comments by "Caboose"
- Posted Feb 10, 2002 7:51pm PST I got a sweet L-shaped desk with a hutch for $150 at Office Max. Totally happy with it.
- Posted Feb 10, 2002 7:48pm PST yeah, I know most of the nationally prominent schools are solid across the board. obviously his advice applies mostly to those who have a good...
- Posted Feb 10, 2002 7:29pm PST only one roofle?
- Posted Feb 10, 2002 7:28pm PST I disagree totally. That's great in theory, but so few high school juniors really want to know what they want to do that it's bad advice. I don't...
- Posted Feb 10, 2002 7:12pm PST The admissions dean here has stated many times that he could admit 3 whole freshmen classes with absolutely no drop in quality or diversity.
- Posted Feb 10, 2002 7:10pm PST I beg to differ. My family has no connections and I still got into Princeton.
- Posted Feb 10, 2002 7:08pm PST no, as long as you have several, and you've stuck with them (rather than picking one up for a year, then moving to another). Also, having...
- Posted Feb 10, 2002 7:00pm PST my advice is to go someplace that has a broad spectrum of good programs, and that (for lack of better words) feels right.
- Posted Feb 10, 2002 6:59pm PST skydiving isn't going to be in the olympics. The USPA and FAI have cut back their lobbying efforts after bridge (as in the card game) made it into...
- Posted Feb 10, 2002 6:58pm PST I'll play pretty much anywhere, but the more shackers teh better... that's why I bolted CHI after just a few rounds. NYC had a lot more shackers.
- Posted Feb 10, 2002 6:54pm PST balance is important. I can't remember my GPA, but I was only 7th or so in my class. I had a great SAT, extracurriculars, and application essays,...
- Posted Feb 10, 2002 1:17pm PST aren't they a little young to be having boob surgery?
- Posted Feb 10, 2002 12:16pm PST um... prolly not a very funny joke to Atari.
- Posted Feb 10, 2002 12:09pm PST hey, what's up? Let's go play some CS.
- Posted Feb 10, 2002 9:42am PST m/ Dropkick Murphys - Cadence to Arms m/