2,988 chatty comments by "BrodieMan"
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 4:37am PDT I'm going to make a wager and say this is going to turn out to be crap.
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 4:47am PDT I'm responding to a post made over a year ago as if it was current, I'll try to make the jokes more blunt from now on. On another note, yes, I...
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 4:51am PDT I agree, it wasn't comedy gold, but there's no need to lash out because you didn't get it.
- Posted Jul 01, 2004 8:04pm PDT Wow, I forgot all about the new Hot Shots Golf... I hope it's good, haven't been getting a whole lot of use out of the network adapter.
- Posted Jul 02, 2004 8:39am PDT Well, I did enjoy the original Driver, though I do agree that the original GTA was very fun. I remember playing it for hours on end and I'm fairly...
- Posted Jul 02, 2004 8:40am PDT Doh, supposed to be a reply to the first comment.
- Posted Jul 02, 2004 8:12pm PDT How long has that Star Ocean game been in development?
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 11:24am PDT This completely renewed my interest in this game.
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 8:47am PDT It could be similar to how the Vietcong expansion Purple Haze was, you could play original multiplayer with PH players, but only the ones with the...
- Posted Jul 28, 2004 10:53pm PDT ...Not fight monsters?
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 8:36pm PDT Yes, he's awful. I do like Tough Crowd, though, because he does have genuinely funny people on, as long as Nick DiPalo isn't there.
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 8:38pm PDT Alright, I know this has probably been asked more than a few times, but how can I get Nero to burn a large data compilation on multiple CDs without...
- Posted Aug 11, 2004 9:37pm PDT Isn't there some kind of rights split for System Shock between Eidos and EA? Would be nice if we could see another game.
- Posted Aug 30, 2004 11:31pm PDT Wasn't there a story that John Romero went to work for Acclaim not too long ago?
- Posted Aug 30, 2004 11:40pm PDT Doh. Well, there goes that theory.