8,327 chatty comments by "BouillonCubes"
- Posted Jul 06, 2010 11:15am PDT It's the better game imho (the best in the series in fact), there is no common consensus I don't think. People were turned off by the lack of...
- Posted Jul 06, 2010 10:56am PDT Run 20 minutes a day, 3 times a week. Don't rely on notes for groceries or shopping lists or to-do lists. Make mental images (the more bizarre...
- Posted Jul 06, 2010 10:28am PDT That's the opposite of what you want to do. You want to make a mental image of the things you need to remember and not rely on notes.
- Posted Jul 06, 2010 9:29am PDT It's longer than it needs to be unfortunately,
- Posted Jul 04, 2010 1:14pm PDT Because instead of wrapping everything up in the end with a nice little bow (and maybe a voice-over to beat you over the head with) they end it...
- Posted Jul 04, 2010 5:11am PDT Not knowing is better than knowing.
- Posted Jul 02, 2010 4:19pm PDT What happens if and when this doesn't fix it?
- Posted Jul 02, 2010 4:18pm PDT You could sell it for enough money to pay off any ETF and get back your $200 or $300 and still make profit.
- Posted Jul 02, 2010 11:15am PDT what's the alternative?
- Posted Jul 02, 2010 10:37am PDT You can always use some cheat codes to give him a bunch of cash to make it easier for him.
- Posted Jul 02, 2010 10:33am PDT I'm picking it up right now.
- Posted Jul 02, 2010 10:33am PDT $5! http://store.steampowered.com/app/32470/
- Posted Jul 02, 2010 10:31am PDT It's a european!
- Posted Jul 02, 2010 7:20am PDT lol
- Posted Jul 02, 2010 6:23am PDT I am going to get some advair today so that I can breathe this weekend.