8,633 chatty comments by "BouillonCubes"
- Posted May 25, 2018 5:15pm PDT an expert-level demonstration of hair-splitting
- Posted May 25, 2018 5:09pm PDT saying Facebook doesn’t sell data is like an energy company claiming it doesn’t sell coal
- Posted May 25, 2018 4:46pm PDT No but Facebook facilitates it being sold (as in CA etc).
- Posted May 25, 2018 9:51am PDT D&D are making Star Wars "on acid" whatever that means.
- Posted May 25, 2018 9:47am PDT I miss blades :( The Sony bar (or whatever it is called) is terribly organized.
- Posted May 25, 2018 9:45am PDT Why would Microsoft make the software when Sony has the better first-party developers?
- Posted May 25, 2018 9:43am PDT That would feel out of place given the energy they have put into developing Metal and that they always tout how much their hardware can achieve...
- Posted May 25, 2018 9:39am PDT His way of getting back at his grandfather for not giving him the genetics for a good head of hair.
- Posted May 25, 2018 9:34am PDT Into the Breach?
- Posted May 25, 2018 9:33am PDT I'd be fine with Waverace going that direction. I don't have suggestions for Vagrant Story. Give it a Dark Souls treatment?
- Posted May 25, 2018 9:30am PDT It has become so pedantic it is almost funny. Using science fiction as prior-art would render who knows how many patents invalid.
- Posted May 25, 2018 9:14am PDT power chords
- Posted May 25, 2018 9:02am PDT Day 1 and Google and Facebook have already been slapped with a lawsuit....
- Posted May 25, 2018 8:35am PDT Is Wwise the defacto tool for highly dynamic audio in games?
- Posted May 25, 2018 8:28am PDT Rogue One is the only new film (so far) that has hit in on nostalgia well and felt like a film from the original trilogy.