34,230 chatty comments by "Borzoi"
- Posted Nov 13, 2006 10:27pm PST Note to strider_: We're actually having orgiastic see-saw sex, but we were trying to misdirect your attention.
- Posted Nov 13, 2006 10:18pm PST I bet it's got to do with a whole year of people playing WoW/PS2/DS while waiting for some high-end engine games to finally come out....'06 was a...
- Posted Nov 13, 2006 10:08pm PST Sorry, "the nines" means asleep by 9 for our kind, you know I'M RITE
- Posted Nov 13, 2006 9:55pm PST past that too- Sacrifice!
- Posted Nov 13, 2006 9:54pm PST lol, you and I certainly seem to be on the same (elderly) page, qwpeoriu
- Posted Nov 13, 2006 9:51pm PST oh now i remember- some wannabe shackacassanova was bragging about his technique.....
- Posted Nov 13, 2006 9:50pm PST if you want a GBA game- you want DrillDozer, dude!
- Posted Nov 13, 2006 9:48pm PST i too would like to know this<<
- Posted Nov 13, 2006 9:40pm PST it still feels like an impulse, since i never buy consoles at launch
- Posted Nov 13, 2006 9:26pm PST I knew what my next one will be: Wii
- Posted Nov 12, 2006 10:52pm PST start cooking from scratch at home- much easier to control salt content- plus then you can use lots of tasty garlic, lemon, etc for flavor instead.
- Posted Nov 12, 2006 10:51pm PST separate beds can sometimes be a wonderful help in a relationship ;P
- Posted Nov 12, 2006 7:13pm PST I normally don't buy consoles on launch ever. However, i played the Wii for a good hour at E3- FULL Mario Galaxy demo, WarioWare, various third...
- Posted Nov 12, 2006 5:46pm PST "No plot/Who cares" is my basic attitude about this sort of thing. The only gripe I could have is that I wish there had been a little more...
- Posted Nov 12, 2006 5:35pm PST Well, I spent all weekend playing GoW co-op in the highest of defs on a big ass TV: Yes, very snazzy- love the softly filtered light as it...