35,602 chatty comments by "Borzoi"
- Posted Aug 02, 2007 1:23am PDT Dognose- my condolences on that particularly boring I LOVE TEH COCK post.....you deserve something much more elaborate.
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 12:32am PDT and it's followup: EXECUTIVE KOALA!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09SAiBiD0ak
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 12:31am PDT ah shit- reminds me of CALAMARI WRESTLER!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMFKYYTDTuU
- Posted Aug 01, 2007 12:11am PDT one of the silliest fights you'll ever see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xJuwYBF1fc&mode=related&search=
- Posted Jul 31, 2007 11:58pm PDT yeah this is probably worse than that....I didn't find Audition that horrible, but his recent TV version of MPD Psycho was seriously creepy and...
- Posted Jul 31, 2007 11:51pm PDT Mater of the Flying Guillotine is a good one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmdP1qTjGZY&mode=related&search=
- Posted Jul 31, 2007 11:41pm PDT I was just reading up on Takashi Miike's banned Masters of Horror episode- Imprint. Ok, this looks like it might be some of the most extreme...
- Posted Jul 31, 2007 11:19pm PDT hehe that's the one i was trying to remember the name of earlier
- Posted Jul 31, 2007 7:27pm PDT I've had 'em- they're good when they're homemade with a chili pepper in the brine!
- Posted Jul 31, 2007 7:23pm PDT or at least Pimkmin 2....the time limit on Pikmin 1 made for some stress
- Posted Jul 31, 2007 7:22pm PDT You could try Nexus- not a classic RTS style- more like a space strategy game where you command an entire fleet- but it's got a good story and some...
- Posted Jul 31, 2007 4:16pm PDT The only scene I've ever seen that literally made me sick and dizzy was in Bertolucci's 1900 where a bunch of (real) villagers kick, punch and...
- Posted Jul 31, 2007 4:13pm PDT well, people go to those expecting to be grossed out- the movies where the brutality comes out of nowhere in a psychological manner can really get...
- Posted Jul 31, 2007 12:22am PDT why sit when you can hang from fish hooks from the ceiling?
- Posted Jul 31, 2007 12:21am PDT there's only one Poison Ivy: http://www.hjhoward.com/uts/images/crampsivysmallshirt.jpg