405 chatty comments by "BornAcorn"
- Posted Nov 27, 2013 12:41pm PST One day there will be a good Doctor Who game. One day.
- Posted Nov 07, 2013 4:12pm PST I hope they expand the sides like they did with COH, like the winter war or the British Norwegian campaign.
- Posted Oct 13, 2013 1:42pm PDT Good news and a definite purchase from me.
- Posted Oct 09, 2013 10:49am PDT So *thats* the Enemy Within
- Posted Oct 04, 2013 10:37am PDT These 80's nostalgia doc trailers really make me want an "Aliens" style team entering the abandoned remains of either city, in the actual 80's.
- Posted Oct 04, 2013 10:30am PDT Still would be nice of them to make it a debug setting for offline or something so those who want to try can but without it being a "stable" part...
- Posted Sep 24, 2013 10:19am PDT I hope at least money will still just be earnable through all normal means.
- Posted Sep 18, 2013 9:41am PDT That iOS version might not be above board, since OpenTTD is GPL and iTunes won't allow that.
- Posted Sep 16, 2013 9:59am PDT GTA London again maybe?
- Posted Sep 10, 2013 2:36pm PDT Couldn't find it on twitter though
- Posted Sep 10, 2013 2:35pm PDT I believe R* have taken the original leaked image and superimposed actual aerial views on it and put it on their twitter....
- Posted Aug 16, 2013 10:07am PDT I imagine Valve wants their own tech though.
- Posted Aug 15, 2013 12:24pm PDT It would be interesting if he flipped this upside down and announced a partnership with Valve to provide gaming services.
- Posted Aug 14, 2013 1:07pm PDT The more people who buy this the poorer EA gets people. *places multiple orders*
- Posted Aug 13, 2013 1:29pm PDT I miss the big old virtual maps they had on the official sites.