405 chatty comments by "BornAcorn"
- Posted Nov 18, 2015 10:32am PST It's a big delay for just QA. I wonder if this ties into the preorder fiasco; putting the "DLC" into the game properly perhaps.
- Posted May 12, 2015 5:08pm PDT The games aren't bad - they're just a bit samey. What Ubi needs to do is look at their offering. GTAIV was pretty mehish, but GTAV! Amazing. They...
- Posted Mar 20, 2015 2:00pm PDT This is a pretty amazing city builder. It's like a cross between Cities XL and Simcity 2013, with all the nasty stuff not present.
- Posted Jan 22, 2015 1:35pm PST Wasn't Tales from the Borderlands Ep 1 a week before GoT Ep 1? Would make sense if that came out next week.
- Posted Dec 24, 2014 3:42pm PST I was able to save, but only inside a saferoom.
- Posted Nov 17, 2014 9:48am PST Minus the parkour.
- Posted Nov 17, 2014 9:48am PST Watchdogs always feels like the Assassins Creed III set in modern times with Desmond that the original guy wanted to make.
- Posted Oct 30, 2014 2:34pm PDT I guess these will be optional missions on the main map.
- Posted Jul 11, 2014 10:00am PDT If theres news next week could that mean a release the following Tuesday perhaps.
- Posted Jun 24, 2014 10:55am PDT I forgot it was these guys who made World in Conflict. That was an awesome game.
- Posted Jun 17, 2014 11:05am PDT I'm wondering if it will concincide with the next gen/PC release now.
- Posted Jun 02, 2014 1:51pm PDT Will definitely get them saved, cheers.
- Posted Jun 02, 2014 11:44am PDT I do hope Bethesda move Fallout 3 to Steam, since I bought the DLC through GFWL and wouldn't want to lose them.
- Posted Mar 24, 2014 12:54pm PDT Now get Chris Sawyer in as a consultant!
- Posted Mar 12, 2014 11:05am PDT Not really a MMO guy but why hasn't anyone ever gone for a "pay what you use" style scheme, with different tiers for different hours played per month?