26,781 chatty comments by "Blackdawgg"
- Posted Dec 27, 2001 10:58am PST :( That's kinda sad. I knew alot of the DEV people and such.. Real early on before WWIIOL was even in BETA.
- Posted Dec 30, 2001 4:11pm PST Ughhhh 55 Million newbies clogging up the internet. /me was hoping this dot-com bubble burst would get rid of them all.
- Posted Dec 30, 2001 4:12pm PST *EDIT* Too much eggnog :) 33 Million
- Posted Dec 30, 2001 4:18pm PST Wounder what the number would be if they counted all those stupid CDs they send with everything
- Posted Dec 30, 2001 4:21pm PST nime is cack
- Posted Dec 30, 2001 4:24pm PST Its a pile of Cack
- Posted Jan 01, 2002 10:45am PST Yeah since they have their finger in the pie of every damn game developer in the world. If it wasnt for all those lame ads they plaster all over...
- Posted Jan 01, 2002 10:55am PST WTF closed beta for a MOD?!?!? How goddamn stupid is that. Seems to me that they're just a buncha wankers looking for attention by have a *drum...
- Posted Jan 01, 2002 12:00pm PST What is the email addy i can use to send out an idea or two for the shack?
- Posted Jan 01, 2002 3:06pm PST bonusweb.cz got me 88k/sec in Germany :)
- Posted Jan 02, 2002 2:05pm PST Of course there's always Morpheus and *I* would never host anything even slighty illegal *wink wink Nudge Nudge*
- Posted Jan 03, 2002 5:12am PST Saaay on the topic about Emulators...Anyone know of any good N64 Rom download sites??? :D:D Thanks
- Posted Jan 03, 2002 6:18am PST HAHA they might as well save time and effort and just give up noone will pay for that crap when they can goto a thousand other different sources to...
- Posted Jan 03, 2002 6:27am PST They know the name "Napster" because of its once free music..They'll soon forget the name when they want to join and Napster wants to charge them
- Posted Jan 03, 2002 6:32am PST Pirates is a strong word for something 99% of all computer users did a while back and most still do. When someone says pirate i think of...