50,980 chatty comments by "BlackCat9"
- Posted Nov 24, 2008 2:53am PST What the hell does difficult to navigate and difficult to load mean, anyway? And 99% of whose resources? See, the problem isn't that the page loads...
- Posted Nov 24, 2008 2:49am PST I don't say bless you and I don't acknowledge bless yous. It's one of the few things I put my foot down on socially. People probably think I'm rude...
- Posted Nov 24, 2008 2:04am PST The area next to the clock that has little icons in the top right corner is just called the menu bar. (according to the Adium preferences)
- Posted Nov 23, 2008 8:55pm PST Richie Cunningham?
- Posted Nov 23, 2008 8:34pm PST Mine is. :(
- Posted Nov 23, 2008 8:14pm PST Agreed. The best way to ensure this never happens again is for ra1n to serve as an example to all others. We're only joking with you, ra1n.
- Posted Nov 23, 2008 8:12pm PST ^^^ Why we're never getting "stuff that sucks" back, ever. :(
- Posted Nov 23, 2008 8:00pm PST The Brotherhood of Steel does have ties to the US military, actually.
- Posted Nov 23, 2008 7:58pm PST I looked up GiantRealm and went to their page. It looks like some sort of portal site for games, music and tech, like a GQ webzine or something,...
- Posted Nov 23, 2008 5:24pm PST http://www.compilots.com/downloads/data/media/34/Eject_eject_eject.jpg
- Posted Nov 23, 2008 4:48pm PST Just tagging these is easier than explaining what they are, but I recommend them all in the following order. WNYC's Radio Lab (science,...
- Posted Nov 23, 2008 4:42pm PST Just get an older iPod or iPod Nano. It's the best thing for podcasts because: A. You won't have to manually manage all the podcasts that you...
- Posted Nov 23, 2008 3:51pm PST Switch to Firefox 3 so that we don't have to keep supporting the stupid stuff that's broken in Firefox 2.
- Posted Nov 23, 2008 3:38pm PST :≠
- Posted Nov 23, 2008 5:50am PST What part of "my God, it's full of stars", didn't you get?