50,814 chatty comments by "BlackCat9"
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 6:51pm PDT I think that in a few years, it's going to be Apple's closed platform competing against Android's open platform with Palm as a possible distant...
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 6:02pm PDT It isn't a consumer site. It's exclusively for the participating dealerships to send in information about their sales in order to get reimbursed. I...
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 5:23pm PDT It's a /b/-tard webcomic, so it's srs bzns.
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 5:21pm PDT :,=(
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 5:05pm PDT Firefox 3.5, apparently. It manages to block most of them, but ad companies have a few tricks left.
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 5:04pm PDT Diane makes $110k and dropped out of high school. And with the right motivation, you can, too.
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 3:30pm PDT That's pretty much the same as imposing a tariff on Japan's top import to the US. That won't go over really well.
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 3:26pm PDT Space Invaders: Infinity Gene on the iPhone / iPod Touch does, and it's extremely awesome.
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 2:59pm PDT As of when I last talked to Overload, yes, we're set to play on Wednesday.
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 4:57am PDT Almost everyone on the internet claims to have ass boogers.
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 4:48am PDT The first part seemed like the best. It went downhill the more I played it. The vehicle section was pretty horrible, IMO, though it was still very...
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 4:35am PDT Well that makes sense, then. I wonder how much of the media will pick this up and run with it. Is there a source to SA's side of things so we can...
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 4:31am PDT It looks really cool, but the background video is something I really don't pay attention to in these games. I get super focused on the note charts...
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 4:14am PDT Have to call Poe's Law on this. I can't honestly tell which posts are real and which ones are the trolls. Can you clue me in?
- Posted Aug 03, 2009 3:53am PDT I like BeeJive and think the features are worth the $10, but honestly I don't use it that often to be able to tell you if it's been reliable.