51,145 chatty comments by "BlackCat9"
- Posted Nov 17, 2009 4:22pm PST More skill points to spend when you level up.
- Posted Nov 17, 2009 4:18pm PST TMI warning: Yes, but clitoral stimulation works better. Oral is pretty sure-fire.
- Posted Nov 17, 2009 4:11pm PST I think they feel that they would rather have someone get to know who they are and not dwell on who they used to be. It's probably not uncommon for...
- Posted Nov 17, 2009 4:08pm PST 1. Post op as of two years ago. 2. She dates men (she dated women prior to transitioning, but didn't like it.) Generally, people already know who...
- Posted Nov 17, 2009 4:03pm PST No, unless you count driving faster cars as "worse". Yes, pretty much.
- Posted Nov 17, 2009 4:00pm PST Pretty cool.
- Posted Nov 17, 2009 1:23pm PST I was at the store on opening weekend and it was packed. Then I went by there last weekend and there were maybe a dozen people inside. It's going...
- Posted Nov 17, 2009 4:43am PST dognose.
- Posted Nov 17, 2009 4:30am PST I'd say it never left.
- Posted Nov 17, 2009 4:29am PST The hard part about that is that one stray shot or acid volley can wipe out your entire stockpile of cans. They catch fire like normal cans.
- Posted Nov 17, 2009 2:28am PST Yeah, people who are expert players drop to normal on the third map of the first campaign shows that this game is not Left 4 Dead 1. It's really a...
- Posted Nov 17, 2009 2:22am PST There is nothing in Left4Dead 1 that is as crazy fun as the first 20% that I have played of Left4Dead 2.
- Posted Nov 17, 2009 2:18am PST Dying on normal, I guess. The last level is hard. But I was having a lot of fun. I guess some people don't like losing.
- Posted Nov 17, 2009 2:15am PST The finale of the first campaign is so much harder than anything in Left4Dead. Took about 6 tries on normal between the two groups I was in, and...
- Posted Nov 16, 2009 10:45pm PST Restart Steam.