50,998 chatty comments by "BlackCat9"
- Posted Nov 09, 2009 7:17pm PST The Unibody Macbook Pro runs it great, but I don't know what the difference between the 9600M and the 9400M will be.
- Posted Nov 09, 2009 6:12pm PST He replicates the circumstances of his family's death. Maybe there's another one. Or it's for himself.
- Posted Nov 09, 2009 6:07pm PST I wonder if there's a fourth victim that Lundy never discovered.
- Posted Nov 09, 2009 5:04pm PST Is it better with bacon salt?
- Posted Nov 09, 2009 4:31pm PST Yay, just found a bug in Drupal. Deleting a user reassigns all their content to the Anonymous user. Except for content that was promoted to the...
- Posted Nov 09, 2009 4:28pm PST The debt is higher now than when Bush was in office, thus Obama has made more debt. Like, it resets to 0 whenever we get a new President or something.
- Posted Nov 09, 2009 1:40pm PST Assuming this is a quote from last night's episode, which I haven't watched, it's also said by 21 in I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings.
- Posted Nov 09, 2009 12:49pm PST That's a throwback to a previous episode, as well.
- Posted Nov 09, 2009 12:20pm PST When you get to level 3 of stealth, you can attempt to stealth in combat.
- Posted Nov 09, 2009 12:16pm PST The best thing in the console version of Dragon Age is the junk filter for your inventory. When you're browsing your inventory, there's a button...
- Posted Nov 09, 2009 11:33am PST Another vote for Drupal.
- Posted Nov 08, 2009 1:35pm PST They're banning insurance companies from covering them if they are included in the insurance exchange program.
- Posted Nov 08, 2009 1:33pm PST How much do you guys tip the doctor who performs your abortion?
- Posted Nov 08, 2009 1:20pm PST I can blame the fact that only one GOP member voted against it, while they whole time they've been saying that the Democrats want a public option...
- Posted Nov 08, 2009 1:16pm PST So, you'd rather pay for another family on welfare for the next 18 years? You don't think that the message your sending unfairly places a lot of...