51,422 chatty comments by "BlackCat9"
- Posted Dec 26, 2009 12:29am PST Or because I didn't have the setting in Photo Booth set to flip the picture after it takes it.
- Posted Dec 26, 2009 12:28am PST Because it's so fucking indie.
- Posted Dec 26, 2009 12:25am PST When I posted the picture of my desk with my new Apple Cinema display hooked up to my Macbook Pro with my iPhone next to it the other night,...
- Posted Dec 25, 2009 1:31pm PST 10 Hail Marys and a 20 yard penalty.
- Posted Dec 25, 2009 1:19pm PST That was last month, man.
- Posted Dec 25, 2009 1:12pm PST How's it going, not-getting-any-sleep buddy?
- Posted Dec 25, 2009 1:08pm PST Puppy kept us up all night, so rather than visiting family, Diane is sleeping while I keep the dog entertained so she won't bark. I think my family...
- Posted Dec 25, 2009 12:49pm PST No, drucifer. They're nice women who just get paid money to take their clothes off.
- Posted Dec 25, 2009 11:48am PST Was supposed to be driving down to visit family today, but the puppy decided to keep us up all night wanting to play. Now Diane's too tired to go...
- Posted Dec 25, 2009 4:19am PST Embrace iTunes, be happy.
- Posted Dec 25, 2009 12:06am PST You can put Tomato on that. Everyone says it's the hot shit. If it still crashes after that, it's probably a hardware defect.
- Posted Dec 25, 2009 12:01am PST Cocaine?
- Posted Dec 25, 2009 12:00am PST Sony's forced them on us for so long, though, that they're almost standard in everything.
- Posted Dec 24, 2009 11:59pm PST Hehe. Wasn't somebody saying that they used the CatGenie in MD? I think I had a CueCat for a while, too. RadioShack gave them away for free and...
- Posted Dec 24, 2009 10:31pm PST In that case, we've all met dognose at some point.