52,397 chatty comments by "BlackCat9"
- Posted Feb 23, 2010 8:12pm PST Drupal is where it's at. It'll take a little time for you to learn it, but once you do, it's pretty easy to create a template and find the plugins...
- Posted Feb 23, 2010 6:26pm PST I've had it lock up once in the retail game and once in the demo. But the game itself does some really cool stuff.
- Posted Feb 23, 2010 6:25pm PST It does some really cool things that you wouldn't expect from just the pre-release videos. They throw a lot of stuff at you that you've never seen...
- Posted Feb 23, 2010 6:11pm PST All I gotta say is, lookin' good, Valve. Steam was so overdue for an update. I would have been happy with something that matched the Windows...
- Posted Feb 23, 2010 6:10pm PST No, it runs Webkit now.
- Posted Feb 23, 2010 6:09pm PST Yep, works fine for me, too. Using Windows 7 with nVidia 195.62 drivers and both monitors are at 1920x1200, if that helps.
- Posted Feb 23, 2010 5:34pm PST I miss Video Games.
- Posted Feb 23, 2010 5:30pm PST Are you using wireless? Because that only works on about half the PS3s out there for some reason.
- Posted Feb 23, 2010 5:27pm PST It was "How I shot web?"
- Posted Feb 23, 2010 3:56pm PST Except if you read my post, you'd see that that's not really what it is at all.
- Posted Feb 23, 2010 3:55pm PST I just want to know what kinds of drugs the school thinks kids are doing that resemble Mike & Ikes.
- Posted Feb 23, 2010 3:48pm PST Bug fixes and a secret mod control panel for dognose to tag posts 'stupid' while he's visiting family.
- Posted Feb 23, 2010 3:45pm PST Damn it, this isn't something to joke around about, it's a serious issue. They have been holding out on us for years! >:(
- Posted Feb 23, 2010 3:36pm PST If you like adventure games, this advances the genre pretty well. If you have trouble playing through them, then there isn't much else to the game...
- Posted Feb 23, 2010 3:32pm PST It's official. The Countdown to Tears is over as of February 23, 2010. The game? Heavy Rain. No reason to spoil it for anyone, but if you've...