51,373 chatty comments by "BlackCat9"
- Posted Jan 12, 2010 2:17pm PST A 1920x1200 GIF at 128 colors is 500k, whereas a 1920x1200 GIF at 4 colors is 200k.
- Posted Jan 12, 2010 2:03pm PST I'd imagine that a 4 color GIF would be smaller than that since most of the space in a GIF is saving the color information. But since I don't know...
- Posted Jan 12, 2010 1:59pm PST Takin' the high road.
- Posted Jan 12, 2010 1:57pm PST What's the resolution? You can probably compress it better without any real loss in quality.
- Posted Jan 12, 2010 1:52pm PST I'M GIVIN' HER ALL SHE'S GOT!
- Posted Jan 11, 2010 9:23pm PST William Shackner
- Posted Jan 11, 2010 9:19pm PST How long until someone figures out how to use the character creator to make a race of penis-men?
- Posted Jan 11, 2010 9:05pm PST There's only one thing in the console versions that's better than the PC version: the junk category in your inventory. You can move items in your...
- Posted Jan 11, 2010 6:56pm PST The big movies are always remakes / sequels because those are the ones that people already have expectations about. Looking at that list, though,...
- Posted Jan 11, 2010 6:51pm PST She needs to start charging him. It's like a lease-to-own deal.
- Posted Jan 11, 2010 6:49pm PST Yeah, for anyone not aware, you haven't been able to do this for a long time.
- Posted Jan 11, 2010 6:47pm PST I don't even understand why they would do that. Who's the genius in charge of scheduling and why do they still have a job?
- Posted Jan 11, 2010 6:20pm PST Apple used to make a lot of printers, though. http://www.macworld.com/article/144736/2009/12/appleprinters.html I guess there just isn't any...
- Posted Jan 11, 2010 6:17pm PST Now that you mention it, I wonder why Apple hasn't made a photo printer yet.
- Posted Jan 11, 2010 5:58pm PST I hate this, too. I want to try it out, even if it's in an unfinished state, but I'm not going to pay $50 to do that before reviews come out. Open...