50,814 chatty comments by "BlackCat9"
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 7:46pm PST I just don't like that they had clearly defined classes that served a purpose and had strengths and weaknesses, and now the line between what each...
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 7:33pm PST New TF2 Merch! Red and Blu iPhone skins, Soldier and Demomen shirts, Saxton Hale postcards! http://store.valvesoftware.com/tf2/
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 7:33pm PST Hey, the page header implies there are two items unlocked, but only one is showing.
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 7:31pm PST So, Demoman is the new Scout and Soldier is the new Sniper...
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 7:27pm PST And she RUINED the surprise!
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 7:13pm PST Just tell me what makes it so that Wall-E true cinema and Inglorious Basterds isn't?
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 7:11pm PST Reservoir Dogs? And it's Jackie Brown. Foxy Brown was something else.
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 7:07pm PST I don't know how you go from Inglorious Basterds to Wall-E, or even what the comparison is. Every movie should be made by Pixar? For kids? Have...
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 6:57pm PST Any relation to Sarah Lee Cheesecakes?
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 6:34pm PST I can eat 50 eggs.
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 6:18pm PST I hope that CCP/White Wolf puts out something about the World of Darkness MMO that they're supposedly working on since they merged.
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 1:58am PST No, the daughter is still about 10-years-old and gratuitously kills thugs, and she teams up with another guy who wants to be a superhero (Kick-Ass)...
- Posted Dec 14, 2009 11:08pm PST Now I have to ask why I don't have cookies.
- Posted Dec 14, 2009 11:06pm PST He's an overprotective father who wants his daughter to be prepared for the dangers of the real world, so he trains her to not be afraid of...
- Posted Dec 14, 2009 10:52pm PST Also, every serial killer throughout history has been inhabited by one of these demonic offspring, correct?