51,784 chatty comments by "BlackCat9"
- Posted Feb 01, 2010 2:19pm PST The guy who becomes the new Lich King is the one who was killed in the battle at the Wrathgate in Dragonblight, right?
- Posted Feb 01, 2010 2:36am PST Noises Off is one of my favorite comedies. It's very slapstick all the way through. People falling down stairs and sitting on a cactus.
- Posted Jan 31, 2010 1:06am PST Server is back up.
- Posted Jan 30, 2010 10:49pm PST BEES.
- Posted Jan 30, 2010 10:47pm PST They usually announce it if it's scheduled. This seems unplanned.
- Posted Jan 30, 2010 11:21am PST They need more uniform options. They put a ton of work into creating head options, but there's not much in clothing. I want some cool Ferengi suits...
- Posted Jan 30, 2010 11:18am PST How does the osx version run?
- Posted Jan 30, 2010 10:32am PST I don't think Apple has actually officially announced a price point for their ebooks. Jobs showed one book during the presentation that cost $15,...
- Posted Jan 30, 2010 10:26am PST Yo Phreak, yo Phreak, yo Phreak!
- Posted Jan 30, 2010 9:23am PST With my help, we can do it in 10 seconds.
- Posted Jan 30, 2010 5:00am PST Oblivion and Fallout 3 give you a last chance to do any customizations after you finish the tutorial. More games should do that, especially since...
- Posted Jan 29, 2010 7:54pm PST Resetting to factory settings would remove the restriction, I think.
- Posted Jan 29, 2010 7:52pm PST I'm sure it would protect jobs if both of those industries collapsed in the US and moved overseas.
- Posted Jan 29, 2010 7:41pm PST I wouldn't consider it if it doesn't have an AppleCare warranty. She might want to see if Apple has any refurbished Macbooks on their store first,...
- Posted Jan 29, 2010 7:40pm PST LOL. Yeah, maybe she should have checked on that.