51,962 chatty comments by "BlackCat9"
- Posted May 07, 2010 6:32pm PDT First pic totally reminds me of http://a3.twimg.com/profile_background_images/92372057/gary.jpg
- Posted May 07, 2010 6:30pm PDT abrasion!!! I can't open this file with VLC or the Microsoft .wmv player for Mac.
- Posted May 07, 2010 6:28pm PDT I agree. All the companies I see that are piggybacking on Twitter I see as being incredibly short-sighted. I know there's a Shacker trying to make...
- Posted May 07, 2010 6:21pm PDT I think "Other" usually means app-specific data, like your Safari cache, mail storage, preferences, etc. My "other" is currently 243mb.
- Posted May 07, 2010 6:15pm PDT I know that as of a few months ago, the traffic on Farmville's servers alone dwarfed the total traffic for all of Twitter.
- Posted May 07, 2010 6:13pm PDT Something tells me that Facebook needs Zynga more than Zynga needs Facebook. Facebook wanted to get Zynga to agree to make Farmville exclusive to...
- Posted May 07, 2010 4:44pm PDT You wouldn't be allowed to call anyone unless you had both put each other's phone number into your contacts list.
- Posted May 07, 2010 4:36pm PDT Well, wait, you can't view the files without unzipping them. When you have a .zip and you open it in Windows, you're viewing the contents of the...
- Posted May 07, 2010 4:24pm PDT Bethesda said that Fallout 3 was 50-80% the size of Oblivion in terms of map size, but it was over twice as dense as far as content.
- Posted May 07, 2010 4:19pm PDT In which case, that makes their claim totally invalid, right? NBC has no authority to make a copyright claim against something they don't own.
- Posted May 07, 2010 4:17pm PDT Are you an Apple engineer?
- Posted May 07, 2010 4:15pm PDT Fuck
- Posted May 07, 2010 4:15pm PDT Students do have first amendment rights, but the school also has the right to censor students that they feel are disruptive to learning. Usually,...
- Posted May 07, 2010 4:07pm PDT I'm finally all caught up and now I get to wait like the rest of you methhead addicts.
- Posted May 07, 2010 4:03pm PDT I had a friend in high school that was a skinhead, the anti-Nazi type of skinhead. He had a swastika with a cross going through it (like a no...