51,498 chatty comments by "BlackCat9"
- Posted Apr 17, 2010 5:00pm PDT I did it once and it steamed up and made the shower smell like pee. Then I felt even less clean than when I got in. Never again.
- Posted Apr 17, 2010 4:50pm PDT I like this idea.
- Posted Apr 17, 2010 4:47pm PDT I'm almost compelled to agree with that point because when I hear about how Final Fantasy is a great game because of the story, while the gameplay...
- Posted Apr 17, 2010 4:36pm PDT Agreed. His dismissal of these games based on a short video clip entirely misses the point on multiple levels. How can he denigrate an interactive...
- Posted Apr 17, 2010 3:56pm PDT I finished my first run of Torchlight last night. While I loved the game overall, I was pissed about their end boss that seemed to ramp up the...
- Posted Apr 17, 2010 12:42am PDT It was a full-size HD camcorder on a tripod that the guy was holding up above him the whole time.
- Posted Apr 17, 2010 12:30am PDT Soon enough, Hoax?! SOON ENOUGH?! I'll decide when it's soon enough.
- Posted Apr 17, 2010 12:17am PDT Sweet. We were there. Probably right behind one of the cameras that set up and blocked our view after we already fought for a spot.
- Posted Apr 17, 2010 12:07am PDT 3rd Rock From The Sun is the most recent show on the list. Most of them are from the 80's.
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 11:43pm PDT Or I guess I should say he hasn't played any games on Steam in over two weeks.
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 11:43pm PDT Yeah, umcpwintermute. Except that he hasn't signed on in over two weeks, so I can't get any feedback about how it works.
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 11:41pm PDT I've heard that every PvP raid just ends with the server crashing and a bunch of people looting the bodies as soon as it comes back up.
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 11:39pm PDT Someone's pissed they didn't get a beta key.
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 8:48pm PDT Hot Fuzz
- Posted Apr 16, 2010 8:44pm PDT I'm sad that dognose disagrees, but I loved Shoot 'Em Up.