51,373 chatty comments by "BlackCat9"
- Posted May 27, 2010 2:58pm PDT Angry flat earthers that someone is copying their schtick.
- Posted May 27, 2010 2:38pm PDT And it turns out we've been opening them wrong the whole time. Intelligent design my ass.
- Posted May 27, 2010 2:37pm PDT Well, if different breeds don't have different genetics, then I should be able to train my malamute to turn into a beagle.
- Posted May 27, 2010 2:12pm PDT If you had signed up last week, you could have gotten Portal for free.
- Posted May 27, 2010 2:08pm PDT The Citizen Kane of video game movies?
- Posted May 27, 2010 1:56pm PDT I still have ETQW installed and I'm ready to go any time.
- Posted May 27, 2010 1:39pm PDT Also, I posted this last night, but the black headcrabs still scare me more than anything from any video game ever. I was physically squirming in...
- Posted May 27, 2010 1:38pm PDT Sounds like he means the part right before you meet Grigori, since that's the part right before the cometary. And you can just jump off the roof...
- Posted May 27, 2010 1:34pm PDT You finally got glasses so you'll stop accidentally cutting your hand instead?
- Posted May 27, 2010 1:00pm PDT That part stumped me too. First I tried just dodging them so they jump off the building. Then I realized I could jump down too and hide inside the...
- Posted May 27, 2010 2:41am PDT Yeah, there's a mine level, but it's pretty short. I don't remember if there are more mine parts after that.
- Posted May 27, 2010 2:36am PDT Oops never mind. There is one level between the end of Ravenholm and the next chapter. Zombie chopper unlocked.
- Posted May 27, 2010 2:25am PDT I just played through all of Ravenholm using only the gravity gun and didn't get the achievement. That was really hard, too.
- Posted May 27, 2010 1:18am PDT Also black head crabs still freak me out more than anything in a video game ever. I'm physically moving around in my chair to avoid them if I think...
- Posted May 27, 2010 12:36am PDT Damn, either my FPS skills have atrophied more than I thought or I just don't remember HL2 being this hard. I guess you can say that with a new...